1. Throwback

Day by Day

Everything happened so fast on that week… No one would’ve guessed what was to come…

A fight between two gangs was enough to break what seemed to be an unbreakable friendship.

The first death… Seyong… Kim Se Yong… No one is sure or knows what happened… How did he die? No one saw his body before it was cremated.

The final fight…

Jiyeon, the niece of the big boss of the gang Gunwoo was in, didn’t know about anything that was happening… Or did she?

On the day Gunwoo found out what the boss was up to, an unbearable anger grew inside him, even more when he came to the conclusion what he, the boss, wanted was just to get rid of all them. Seyong’s death was his entire fault.

Meeting with the big boss, Gunwoo yelled at him and ran towards him, the other guys of the gang stood in position ready to attack, yet Gunwoo was able to handle a few of them, after a while he was able to stand face to face with the boss.

“I give up!” Was all he said and then ran towards him, but someone stopped him and started beating him up, he tried to fight back but the opponent was too strong.
On the floor, he coughed up some blood, the boss lighted out his cigarette and ordered for two of them to pick the male on the floor up and make Gunwoo face him.

The boss bend down in front of him and whispered “I’m going to kill you all.” Right after this he stood up, Gunwoo tried to set himself free while yelling at him, the boss grabbed his throat almost strangling him and then punched him.

Gunwoo fell down and that’s when the other three came running…

He wasn’t expecting seeing them there, slowly standing back up on his feet, his face covered up in blood he gave them a light smile before a gun shot was heard.
The three guys standing there watched the scene in shock.

Gunwoo slowly fell to his feet, Insoo screamed and ran to attack the gang members with anger, JunQ followed his lead and also attacked them, while the youngest one, still in shock with all that happened ran to hide.
JunQ noticed a man with a wood stick heading for Insoo and stood behind his friend, getting hit on his head losing his senses and falling to the floor bleeding.

Insoo kept fighting, Chaejin slowly picked up a wood stick and attacked one of the men, not going well, for the man took his knife out of his pocket and aimed for him, Chaejin slowly backed away until he bumped against a wall, the man smirked and used the opportunity to stab him, letting the youngest one fall to the floor bleeding, his phone started ringing.
Insoo was still fighting, but he was tired already and weak, a man kicked his stomach, he fell to his knees and the man grabbed his head and twisted it, emitting a CRACK from his neck.

Chaejin struggled to get to the phone, to at least ask for help to whoever was calling him. “Mom… Mom… Mom…” was all he could say until he passed out. The person calling him was indeed his mother…

 

But there’s one thing we still don’t know, did Jiyeon have something to do with this or not?

Let’s continue with what happened on the fight day.

 

Four numb bodies lying down on the floor, blood everywhere.

The boss smirked and walked over to a room, inside you could hear sobs, desperate sobs.

“I never thought your friends would be so dumb.” He said leaning closer to the girl tied up on a chair. “They walked themselves to their own death.” He chuckled darkly and lifted her chin up with his index finger. “Oh… What is this…? Are you crying? Over some weaklings like them?” He raised a brow and then a disgusted expression took over his face. “You got too attached to them didn’t you?” He let her go and stepped back looking at her.

She stared at him sobbing and with an anger expression in her eyes “H-How could you…? W-Why…? WHY DID YOU DO IT?!”

“They knew too much about me.”

She looked at her uncle as if she didn’t want to believe the reason why he killed them was so stupid.

“Why are you giving me that look missy? They deserved it!”
“Die…” She muttered.

“What was that?” His expression became darker.

“I SAID DIE!” She yelled at him, he started laughing and turned around.

“My my… What am I going to do to you…? You were very helpful to get in touch with them… ”

“W-What?” she looked at him confused now.

“Oh… You didn’t notice that I only used you to get closer to them?” He glanced at her by the corner of his eyes, his back still facing her. “You didn’t notice that to me you’re only a mere play toy?” He slowly turned around to face her with an amused expression on his face.

“W-What..? T-That’s not true…”
“Oh my… You’re such an innocent child aren’t you…?” He stepped closer to her.

She just stared at him, not wanting to believe in those words. He chuckled and bend down to whisper on her ear. “I don’t need you anymore.”
After saying this he held a gun to her chest.

“You’re nothing but a weakling like them.” He whispered and pulled the trigger, her eyes widened, she coughed up some blood and her head bend down to the front.

He rest his head on hers and whispered “It’s a shame… You could’ve been such a great partner…” He was about to get up straight when a light chuckled escaped her lips.

“You’re a monster…” She slowly looked up at him with a side smirk. “I’ll make sure to save a spot in hell for you.” She coughed up some more blood, winced a bit and then lost her senses.

He stared at her in shock, not expecting her to be able to talk after the shot, but the police sirens brought him back to his senses making him run away with some of his gang members.