Love you

Always

‘Luhan I don’t understand, you could have a little more faith in me, we have been married for this long. I can’t believe that you still doubt me’

Sehun was hurt how could his husband of four years not trust him, they have two very beautiful children and yet here he is, the love of his love doubting him just because Kai called him again. Luhan does not respond. Dejected he decided to leave his husband alone.

‘I’m …. Ah….. just goodnight’ he left the room

Just as he was about to close the door

‘Don’t you dare, Oh Sehun don’t you dare take a step away from me. I might be angry and impulsive but that does not give you the right to sleep out. There will be times that I give you the cold shoulder but don’t you dare take one more step away from me’

Luhan’s voice was loud and strong. And at that moment Sehun is again reminded of why he love Luhan so much, the smaller might be loud and can be a real sass sometimes but he loves deeply and never let go..

He slowly approaches his husband, the need to hold him in his arms was so strong. He is not going to fight it. Slowly but surely he moves closer to him, hug him and apologies countless of times, while kissing hid head softly. Luhan did not face him but knowing the smaller Sehun knows that the other was alright and was satisfied again.

Luhan then slowly face Sehun and gave him a small smile

‘Why did Kai called you constantly these days?’

Luhan was not angry anymore but still a little put off. Sehun slowly pulled Luhan closer, hold him tight, kiss his head, with a smile he said

‘Kai’s finally proposing to Kyungsoo, so he ask me to help him with the arrangements.’

Luhan looked at him shock visible on his face and was that guilt Sehun saw

‘Why don’t you tell me, we could have avoided this useless fight’

‘But babe, you could have a little more faith in me. I love you, only you, I hope you know that and we have two beautiful babies to prove that hmm..’ he answered pouting.

‘I’m sorry it’s just…..sometimes’

‘I know, I know, I forgive you’

‘I love you’

‘Love you more’

‘No its me who love you more’

‘Ok ok you love me more’

‘Oh Sehun did you just say you didn’t love me just as much’

‘No that’s not what I mean’

Sehun was again worried, why was Luhan so sensitive lately. Then he remembered that Luhan was now carrying his third child. So the mood swings comes and goes. To tell the truth just a minute ago Luhan was shouting at him to leave him alone. Now look at where they are, closely snuggling against each other, exchanging small kisses and hugs.

He decided at that moment that he was definitely the luckiest man alive to have such a beautiful person as his husband who gave him all his heart desire a lover, a friend, a partner, a family and a home.

That best part was, knowing that Luhan loves him just as much.

Luhan fall asleep slowly. He watched his beautiful husband, kiss his forehead, his eyes, his noes then his lips.

‘I love you Oh Luhan. Always’

Sleep finally got the best of him

He had the sweetest dream that night.