Where you asked me

Find me

 

Think of a place where the window faces right.

Do you have any idea what this means?” Youngbae pointed again at the note he'd placed in Ji's hand. Ji shook his head, red hair falling against his eyebrows.

No. Who's it from?” Ji handed it back before looking down again at the piece of paper.

Seungri. I can't find him anywhere and there was one in our room that told me to 'look in your favourite coat to begin' with a little heart.” Youngbae sighed as he read the note again. Then it hit him. “The window in your room is on the right isn't it?” Ji's eyes widened a little before he nodded. Youngbae smiled and made his way to Ji and Seunghyuns shared room, ignoring the grumbles from the form somewhere on the bed about invading privacy and moved towards the window, pulling the curtains aside before finding his prize. Another green sticky note. Well done!~ Now, do you remember where I upturned a bowl of eggwhite into your hair? Go there and look around~ Youngbae frowned at the memory. Maybe he shouldn't have annoyed him that day. Exiting the room before Seunghyun fulfilled his threat to throw something at him, Youngbae walked into the kitchen and stood by one of the counters as he glanced around. He was stood about here when Seungri decided to see if the whites were beaten enough despite the fact he hadn't even touched them, but he couldn't see anything. Running his hands through his hair he opened up the cupboard behind him, pretty sure the bowl that had become a weapon was in there somewhere. He rummaged around until he found it, pulling it out with a hopeful expression before sighing when he saw it empty. Putting everything back and standing up, he glanced around the room again before reading the note over. “I'm stood right where it happened and I can't see anything...” He spun around to look at the counter before a green flash above the door caught his eye. He moved over and reached up to take it down, laying it flat in his hand. Ahaha, I bet you looked for the bowl didn't you? Alright, now you're gonna look for my favourite shirt. But I can't remember where I left it... hmmm.... Youngbae stared at the note. Of course he knows where he left it, he left another note with it for crying out loud. Right, Seungri's favourite shirt is... Oh god.

Ji!” Youngbae called out as he entered the front room again, his eyes on landing on Ji, who looked up from his phone with a questioning look and a 'hmm?' “Do you know which of Seungri's shirts is his favourite?” His voice trailed off to a murmur at the end, embarrassed he didn't even know this. Ji scoffed at him and waved his hand.

The black long sleeved one you got him for his birthday two years ago you idiot.” Ji rolled his eyes as he returned to his phone. Youngbae nodded and thanked him as he ran back to his room. Opening up the door to the wardrobe he searched Seungri's side for the shirt but couldn't find it anywhere. When he pushed them all to the side to check behind, he saw another green sticky note. Ahhhh, I thought it was here too.... Try Dae maybe?? Youngbae grit his teeth slightly because he just wanted too find Seungri at this point, but obeyed the note and ran to Daesung's room and knocked on the door, opening it when he heard a reply.

Hey, I don't suppose you happen to have Seungri's shirt? The one with the white line down one side?” He questioned the younger as he peeked round the door. Daesung stood up and thought for a while before walking to his wardrobe.

I.... don't think I do but I can look for you...” Youngbae nodded as Daesung disappeared in the wardrobe, emerging a few minutes later with a shake of his head and a green note in his hand. “I have this though?” He handed it too Youngbae who immediately stepped forward to read it. Not with Dae then. Hm. Ah I remember now, I lent it too Ji yesterday! Youngbae cursed under his breath as Daesung laughed.

New game?” He gestured to the sticky note.

Yeah. Seungri is determined that I can only see him today if I follow these dumb clues about the house.” Youngbae was smiling as he spoke before thanking Dae once again and heading back to Ji.

Ji. Seungri said he lent you that shirt yesterday?” Youngbae muttered at his best friend in slight annoyance. Said best friend looked up and blinked.

Oh yeah. He did. Lemme grab it.” He stood up and entered his room, Youngbae waiting impatiently, tapping his foot. When Ji re-emerged he threw the shirt at Youngbae. He checked it frantically for a note but couldn't find one anywhere. Ji sat back down, legs folded underneath him, phone back in his palm.

Seunghyun has what you need.” Ji spoke without looking up, causing Youngbae to look at him and blink.

What?” He voiced his confusion but Ji acted as if he was no longer there so Youngbae sighed and headed back to Ji and Seunghyuns room. Knocking on the door once more, he stepped in. “Seunghyun? You awake? Ji said you have something for me?” He spoke quietly, but internally sighed in relief when he saw the older sat up in the bed with a book. He glanced up at Youngbae and nodded, handing him a folded up green sticky note. Youngbae thanked him and opened it up. Ya'know, Seunghyun-hyung is actually pretty easy to convince. I mean, I just left it with him while he was sleeping and told Ji to tell him so, if you have received this, he remembered! Anyway, you're close now. Go ask Dae if you can borrow his tablet real quick. Youngbae smiled at the note and thanked Seunghyun before walking back to Dae's room, starting to feel stupid with all this knocking and questioning people, but he was kinda having fun. This time Daesung opened the door for him with a smile and a curious head tilt.

Can I borrow your tablet for a second please?” Youngbae asked, hands coming up to press together and he smiled at the younger.

Lemme grab it.” Dae stepped back into his room and grabbed the tablet off his bed, handing it to Youngbae who pressed the home key and watched it light up. The background was the same green as the sticky notes, and on it was black text. Do you know how long it took me to make this so it fit his tablet urgh. But congrats on getting this far. Now, I want you to close your eyes and listen to the audio Dae's gonna play you, if you listen hard enough, you'll hear me tell you where I am! Youngbae laughed slightly at the note before handing the tablet back to Dae who unlocked it and opened up his music, gesturing for Youngbae to close his eyes. As he did, Dae pressed the play button. At first all Youngbae heard was music. So he gestured for Daesung to replay the file and listened again. “Can you hear me? Do you remember where you first asked me to dance? I'm waiting there~” Seungri's voice came clear as day the second time round and Youngbae's eyes shot open, a quick thank you leaving his lips as he ran out the front door, frantically pulling on a pair of trainers and heading towards the elevator. When it hit the ground floor he took off running out the door and down the road to the park 10 minutes away.

 

They went out late for a snack, neither of them being able to sleep.

Ya'know, I'm actually kinda scared to be out this late.” Seungri had spoke as he moved closer to Youngbae. The older scoffed and linked their arms.

Why? It's only 10, and we're close to home anyway, nothings gonna happen.” Youngbae spoke softly, ruffling the younger's hair, which caused Seungri to yelp and bat at his hands.

Yah yah stoopppp!!” Seungri whined when the older continued, making Youngbae laugh and finally take pity on Seungri and moving to hold an arm around his shoulders. Seungri smiled back at him, a smile that left Youngbae mesmerised. He didn't want to head back just yet, so he spoke the first thing that came to mind.

Do you want to dance with me?”

 

He laughed to himself as he arrived in the spot he'd asked Seungri a few years ago, below a tree in the top left corner of the park, and saw the blonde sat there peacefully, with headphones in and his eyes closed. Youngbae slowed down as he approached the younger, tapping his shoulder. Seungri's shoulders jerked slightly before he turned around and smiled at the older.

Took you long enough.” He spoke, standing up and tucking his headphones into his back pocket.

Well, I'm here now. Maybe if you could just remember where you left your damn shirt I could've been here quicker.” Youngbae muttered as he pulled Seungri into a gentle kiss. When they broke away Seungri kissed his cheek and smiled again. “Ask me again....” He whispered. Youngbae's heart stuttered a little as he nodded and held Seungri's waist.

Do you want to dance with me?”