No. 2 (Part 1)

Seungkwan AU Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF UAL ABUSE

Please do not read if this is a trigger for you. Please.

 

 

Ah, algebra. The concept that first introduced letters in regular math, and confused the minds of millions of youth around the globe. The Devil’s language, as it was dubbed. A language you spoke fluently.

 

It’s your second year in a classroom of freshman, usually a grade that many other teachers struggle with. You thanked god that you got a fairly reasonably sized class, with kids that were obedient more than not. It really was a blessing. It was also a blessing that while you were stuck with a bratty, annoying T.A. during the first semester, this semester you were stuck with an extremely sweet and kind T.A. It was a major plus that he was cute. But sometimes, you had to take care of him more than you had to take care of your classes.

 

“Seungkwan, if you’re not doing anything important, would you help me grade these tests,” you asked quietly, glancing at Seungkwan who was reading a book.

“Of course,” Seungkwan said loudly, closing his book and walking over to your desk to help you grade.

One second he was happily walking to you and the next second his feet were in the air.

“Oh my god, Seungkwan! Are you okay,” you yelled, jumping out of your seat to help him up.

“Yes, yes! I’m absolutely fine, don’t worry about me, please, I’m perfect,” he shouted, getting up from the floor with a small marble in his hand.

You looked at the marble, as it confused you thoroughly.

“Ah, it must be Changkyun’s. Lord knows how much junk that child carries in his backpack. He will pull practically anything out of it. I’m starting to wonder if he even carries books in there,” Seungkwan said thoughtfully.

You smiled affectionately at Seungkwan. In the short time he had been here, he knew all of the students by name, their habits, and how they learn. It’s was very rare for a person to possess the amount of observing ability that Seungkwan had. It was a real help to have him around, because he was able to work with even the most difficult children in the class, and cater to their learning styles.

“Well, if you’re sure you’re okay, then can you still help me grade,” you questioned, hoping he hadn’t gotten seriously hurt.

“Absolutely! Where should I start,” he questioned cheerfully, ushering you to your seat as he grabbed his own chair to sit next to you.

“I’ll give you 1st, 2nd, and 3rd period, and I’ll do 5th, 6th, and 7th,” you told him, separating the papers by class. “Make sure to take off half points if they didn’t show their work, even if it says they did it in their calculators. They need to tell me what they put in the calculator,” you said, making sure your point got across.

“Yes, ma’am,” Seungkwan yelled, giving you a little salute and determined face.

You lightly giggled and started grading. The only sound that was heard for the next fourty-five minutes was shuffling papers and pens on paper. About halfway through the off-period, you heard a timid voice.

“Sunbae,” Seungkwan questioned quietly.

“Yes, Seungkwan,” you asked, still marking the paper in your hand.

“Do you...Do you think Jiyeon might be going through some trouble, maybe outside of this class,” Seungkwan asked you cautiously, his eyebrows furr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter