Final

A bored Donghae is a lonely Donghae

Third Person's P.O.V
It was a hot afternoon and Donghae has nothing to do after all. He doesn't have a new drama or movie to film at the moment. He also tried watching their old clips in YouTube but he was still bored. No, he's not alone at their dorm. His other hyungs and dongsaengs are there too but he was too lazy to go out of his room and talk to them.

"I'm borrrreedd!" He whined to himself. He was currently laying (rolling) at his bed.
Listening to music didn't help at all. He grabbed his phone and started messaging his other friends that he rarely meet since he became busy. He smiled as he waited for their reply.

'I'm sure that they'll reply to my message once they realized that it was from me.' donghae thought.

he waited again for 2 hours and yet he got no reply. His eyes got teary while glaring at his innocent phone. Negative thoughts kept coming in his head which makes him more gloomy than he was before.

"They doesn't want you anymore hae because you're childish and stupid! No one likes someone being childish and stupid! They just want your money and not you! Stupid fishy!"
A tear fell from his eyes. He browsed at his phone contact and smiled a little when he found what he's looking for.

To: My hyukkie <3

"My hyukkkieee!! :'("

He waited and after a few seconds he received a message from the latter.

To: Baby hae
Hey baby! I got a 10 minutes break. What's up?"

To: My hyukkie <3
"I'm not your baby! Anyway, I'm bored! :'( Nobody's replying my message!! :("

To: Baby hae
"Should I make you mine? Yah! I'm not yours too but you're calling me 'My hyukkie'. Also you being bored has nothing to do with me. Do something you like."

Hae frowned reading this.

To: My hyukkie <3
"How do you make me yours? Yah! You're mine ok? You're MY hyukkie!! You're mine only! Got it!? You're a big meanie hyukkie! How can you say that to your best friend!?"

To: Baby hae
"I'll claim you as mine? You're a possessive baby do you know that? I got it! I'm yours baby. Only yours~ Hey! you know that i'm just joking earlier right? everything about you has something to do with me. For now, I suggest that you should get your coloring book and start coloring it baby."

To: My hyukkie <3
"Yah!! What do you think of me!? A 5 year old kid!? I don't have a coloring book!"

To: Baby hae
"Well, actually i think that you're worst than a 5 year old kid. Yah! Don't lie! I saw you coloring something few days ago!"

Hae blushed thinking that he got caught having a coloring book. Also he and hyukjae are not in a relationship. Hyukjae just like calling hae as baby. No one knows if they like each other or not. Only the 2 of them know or maybe only hyukjae knows since donghae is a clueless fish.
Before hae can reply to his best friend, he already received a message from his hyukkie.

To: Baby hae
"Baby, I got to go. My break is over. See you later~ I love you."

To: My hyukkie <3
"Wait! Don't go! hyukkie~ reply my message or i'll cry!!"

To: Baby hae
"I need to work baby. I'll buy you an ice cream later promise. Don't cry okay? i'll be back later. I love you."

To: My hyukkie <3
"I don't need that ice cream! I need you here. I'm bored!!"

He waited but hyukjae didn't reply to his message anymore. He felt sad and lonely that he got nothing to do and his best friend chose his work than his own best friend. It hurts because he was not used to this. Hyukjae was always pampering him like a mother would do to her children.

He cried and cried because of the hurt feelings that he was experiencing at the moment. He cried non stop until he fell asleep without him knowing.

Hyukjae's P.O.V

Arghh! Finally my work is done! I can go home now and meet my baby hae. I know that probably right now he's sulking at me for not replying his message but what can i do? i'm working.

"Hyukjae, let's go." Prince manager called me and i nodded before bowing at my co-workers and saying thank you and that they did well.

I sat the chair, waiting patiently for us to arrive.

"Hyuk, do you mind if we're going to the mall first? I need to buy something." Prince manager asked

"No, i don't. I need to buy an ice cream anyway."

"For Donghae?"

"Yes, hyung."

"You spoiled him too much hyuk."

"I know hyung, but spoiling him makes me happy." I said and hyung just shooked his head while smiling.

Few minutes later, we arrived at the mall and i told hyung that we should just meet each other in the car after buying the things we need and he agreed.

I went inside the supermarket to buy an ice cream,chips,and some chocolates too. All of this was Hae's favorite. He was still sulking and i know that he won't talk to me without this. I know him too well and i know what's going on in his mind. I can read him like an open book.

After buying this food, i went out of the super market thinking about what should i buy for hae. i looked around and spotted a plushie store. I smiled before going inside that store.

"Yes sir? May i help you?" The saleslady asked politely.

"I'm looking for a nemo plushie. Do you have it?" I asked.

"Yes sir.. this way sir." She said before showing me the way towards the nemo plushie and bowing to leave me there.

What type of plushie does hae likes? A big one or a cute small fish?

He likes cute things so it's the small fish but then hae likes to cuddle and that small size fish won't satisfy him.

Wait! Why does he needs this fish to hug? He can hug me any time he wants but then if i'm away he'll have nothing to hug.

Small fish or Big fish?

Small or Big?

Does size matter!?

I'll just pick this big sized fish plush.

I grabbed the plushie before going to the counter to pay for it.

"Thanks for shopping. Please come again." The saleslady said as i went out of the store and i just smiled at her.

Just when i was about to turn i spotted a stall of tacos and decided to buy some for hae. Spoiled baby eh?

After buying tacos, i immediately went to the parking lot and saw my manager waiting for me,

"Yah! Did you buy that all just for donghae?" He asked

"Yeah. What's wrong?" I asked too.

"Nothing. I didn't expect you to buy a lot of stuffs just for him." He said

"I told you hyung that this makes me happy." I said

"Yeah Yeah. I get it now. let's go." He said before chuckling.

Few minutes later, we arrived at the dorm and i bowed to hyung while thanking him for driving me home and he just patted my head before going away.

I went inside our dorm and shouted "I'm home." and the members just looked at me before looking at the t.v again.

How rude!

I placed the ice cream inside our refrigerator before going to the living room to see my members.

"Where's hae?" I asked them.

"In his room. What's that?" Kyu asked.

"Since when he was there? Oh! this? Foods and nemo plush that hae likes." I answered.

"Since after we have our lunch. He didn't even leave his room after that. I wonder what he was doing there." Heechul hyung said.

"Okay. I bought tacos and ice cream.. Just make sure that hae has his own share there." I said and they just nodded their heads.

I immediately walked towards hae's room and i didn't bother to knock.

I saw him sleeping in his bed with his blanket around him. I placed the plushie,chips,and chocolates in the floor beside his bed before sitting in his bed.

my heart ached when i saw dried tears in his cheeks..

i leaned down and pecked his cheeks before saying "Baby, wake up." but when he didn't wake up i keep kissing his cheeks.

Donghae's P.O.V

I was sleeping when suddenly there's something that keeps touching my cheeks.

"Go away!" I said before pushing that thing away.

"No. Wake up!" Someone said but i ignored it.

then there's something touching my eyelids and i forced my eyes to open before blinking repeatedly to get used to the brightness that was caused by the light.

"Hey Baby." Hyukkie said but i just pouted at him cause i'm still sulking.

"Still sulking at me for not replying? Will a kiss from me can make it go away?" He asked but i just shook my head.

"Really?" He asked again and i nodded my head.

"What about a hug?" He asked and i just pouted at him.

"Still no? hmm.. What should i do then?" He asked and i just closed my eyes, trying to sleep again.

"Yah! Don't sleep baby." He said before pecking my cheeks repeatedly and hugging me.

"Go away." I said but not pushing him. Hell! his hug is the most comfortable hug ever!

"No. Forgive me first."

"No"

"I have a nemo plushie for you, but i won't give it to you for now." and with that i opened my eyes immediately.

"Where is it?" I asked

"Nah~ I won't give it to you." He said before hugging me tightly.

"Hyukkkiiieeee~ Please~?" I whined before showing him my puppy eyes.

Ha! I know that he can't resist this eyes. You're so smart hae!

"You know the rule baby" He said..

Yeah, the rule that he made before. One kiss and i'll get what i want.

I rolled my eyes before pecking his cheek for 5 seconds.

He released me before bending over the side of my bed to pick up something, which i think is the nemo plushie. He throw it playfully to me and I glared at him.

"Don't stare at me like that or else i'll get that again." He threatened me and i immediately smiled at him.
 
I opened the plastic bag and immediately squealed when i saw the big nemo plushie.
 
"Thank you hyukkie!" I said before hugging him.
 
"Still mad at me?" He asked making me pout immediately.
 
"Yes." I said
 
"And why is that so?" 
 
"Because you love your work more than me." 
 
"Baby, it's not about me loving my work more than you. You know that if i could just leave my work so i can be with you i'll do it right?" He said
 
"No, i don't know that because that's not true." I said cutely.
 
"What!?" He asked with widened eyes before starting to tickle me.
 
"HAHA!! HYUKKIE!! STOP!! HAHAHA!!" I continued laughing and asking him to stop until i was breathless.
 
"So, is it true or not?" He asked again while moving his hand in my waist ready to tickle me again.
 
"Fine.. It is true.. Happy?" I asked before rolling my eyes making him pinched my cheeks.
 
"Yah!! It hurts!!" I whined while rubbing my cheeks.
 
"Who told you to be cute to the point that i can't handle your cuteness?" He asked playfully before pecking my red cheeks and saying "sorry".
 
"I love you hyukkie." I muttered before hugging him.
 
"I love you too baby."  He answered.
 
"Baby, how do you feel about having a lover?" He asked randomly.
 
"What's with that question?" I asked back.
 
"Hmm. I just felt like i want to have a lover, who i can call mine." He said
 
I don't know why but this hurts me.
 
"D-do you have someone now hyukkie?" I stuttered.
 
"Not yet. What about you baby?" He asked me.
 
"I have no one." I answered.
 
"Do you want to have one?" 
 
"I don't know. maybe." 
 
"What do you think about me hae?"
 
"Huh? What?"
 
"What do you think about me?" 
 
"Does my opinion matter? Well then i honestly think that you'll be a perfect boyfriend and hubby in the future hyukkie." I said
 
"So, would you like to experience it?" 
 
"Which one?"
 
"To experience having me as your perfect boyfriend."
 
"h-hyukkie, i-is this------"
 
"Yes hae. I've loved you from the start.The moment i saw you i already now that i want to make you mine. so hae, will you be my cute boyfriend?" He confessed
 
Is this for real? Hyukjae, my nearly perfect best friend was confessing his undying love for me? This is too good to be real but who am i to complain? If this is a dream, i might as well enjoy this.
 
"Are you sure about this hyukkie?" I asked.
 
"Yes, why? Is there something wrong?" He asked.
 
"I just want you to make the right decision. I'm not perfect." I said
 
"I'm not perfect either hae."
 
"I get jealousy easily."
 
"You have the rights for that."
 
"I'm clumsy and sometimes stupid." 
 
"And that makes you cute and seeing you like that makes me feel the urge to protect you."
 
"I'm whiny and annoying."
 
"I know."
 
"I'm not a girl."
 
He rolled his eyes before answering.
 
"Obviously. We've been together for years hae and i know all of this. You have nothing to worry about because i'm sure of what i'm doing." He said
 
"What if you regret this?" 
 
"You're the one who'll regret this if you won't give your answer this instant. Give me your answer first before questioning."
 
"What would i regret this if i won't give you my answer at this very moment? Jerk!" 
 
"Yes or no?" 
 
"What would you do if i say no?"
 
"I will leave you alone and you won't have me as your best friend anymore then maybe i'll flirt with some girls. So yes or no? I'll give you 5 seconds to answer this hae.
 
 5."
 
What kind of confession is this!? Argh!! Lee hyukjae, you're making me crazy!!
 
"Wait!" 
 
" 4 "
 
"Hyuk, wait a min."
 
" 3. The time is running hae."
 
"..."
 
" 2 "
 
"I won't give you my answer cause you're bullying me."
 
"1. Time is up hae-hae~ You've lost your chance and now i'm not your best friend anymore." He said teasingly before laughing softly.
 
Is he only fooling me? He doesn't love me does he? He thinks that i'm joking with him.
 
I laid my body down in my bed before covering my entire body with my blanket. Tears are slowly pouring down my face.
 
"Yah! What are you doing there?" He asked before shaking my body.
 
"Go away!" I shouted.
 
"What's wrong with you?" He asked again but this time i just ignored him and continue crying.
 
"Are you mad?" 
 
"Hae?"
 
"Baby?" 
 
"Don't you dare call me hae or baby, lee hyukjae! Get lost! I hate you!" I shouted with all my might and i think he was shocked at my outburst that he remained silent for few seconds before lifting the blanket away from me.
 
"H-hae." he stuttered, completely shocked that i was crying.
 
"What!?" I shouted again with tears flowing from my face.
 
He bit his lips before pulling me to his embrace. I struggled at his embrace while trying to push him away but that just makes him to hug me tighter.
 
"Go away! I hate you! I don't need you! Nobody loves me!" I cried.
 
"Shh.. sorry baby.. I was just kidding earlier.. I won't leave you.. I love you.." He said repeatedly until i calmed down completely.
 
He cupped my face before wiping my tears away and slowly kissing my eyes. I remained silent.
 
"Hae, i'm sorry if i hurt you earlier with my words. I was only kidding with you but believe me that my feelings for you are real. I love you hae, i really do. Please don't ask me to leave you because i don't know what will happen to me if i'm not beside you. sorry again baby."
 
"..." 
 
"Please say something hae."
 
"You're not lying to me aren't you? Do you really love me?"
 
"I'm not lying and yes i really really really love you lee donghae!" He said
 
"Really? Even though I'm childish and immature?"
 
"Yes hae."
 
"What will you do if i say yes?"
 
"I'll kiss you this instant." 

"Then kiss me now." I said

"No problem." He said before kissing me in the lips.
 
Third Person's P.O.V
 
The kiss was sweet and innocent but that was enough to prove the love they have for each other. all those nervous moments and insecurities jumped out of the window when their lips collided for the first time with the promise they have for each other that they will be happy together.Being bored is not really a bad idea after all, it makes you experience somethings you never experience before.
 
 
THE END~
A/N: The long wait is over.. Please comment your opinion.. To be honest i'm not quite satisfied about the ending.. If i have some time and idea i might add a bonus chapter but i'm not promising anything! :P Love you~! <3