For the last time, I LOVE YOU

Not Destined

Taehyung's POV (V)

 

             It hurts to breathe, it hurts everywhere, it hurts to speak, to eat ,to even do anything. It hurts me through my broken soul. It hurts Hoseok....why did you really leave me? It hurts, it's killing me inside....Hoseok,are we really not destined? It's too sudden. I was too shocked when you said you were in love with my one and only best friend. It hurt me like a brick but it hurt me more to see you happier when you're with him than you were with me. Was I too boring? I want to shout to the world how I love you, how I was so happy to be with you these times, our happy memories... but that was before, those memories that can never be brought back again. Those times, when we were happy just texting and calling each other, seeing your carefree and beautiful smiles, it hurts me more.Because they were already just bitter-sweet memories.

"Why did I introduced you to Jimin? When I don't look at you, what are you doing with him?" I can feel my heart being crushed on the rough pavement and my tears attempting to fall at the same time. It was hard to breathe just thinking about them happy together right now. I know, it's been 4 years or so since we broke up, but my heart still lingers for your love. Even If I want to delete you completely in my life, I can't. I want to but I just can't. Life is giving me right now but I don't care, I need you in my life, I need you here by my side. I still love you, and I know I'll always do.

"Hoseok, it hurts, it hurts.... please save me...." I walked into the living room and I found a picture of us posted on the wall. When was that taken? I thought. This was back in highschool where we first took as a couple. I grabbed the picture and threw it away in the trash bin. I don't want to remember him. All those memories together with him, and together with Jimin....I can't handle much more. Please, I want to just die and be numb from the pain it's causing me. I just want to dissapear into nowhere...hoseok, will you come back to me if that happens? Hoseok...?......

 

~A year later~

"Oi taehyung! Come on now, we need to go! We're gonna be late!" Jin,Jungkook,Yoongi and Namjoon are at my house at the moment. Yelling at me to get up and get dressed. I was too wrapped up in my dreamland right now to even move an inch, but I know I needed to move right now so that we can be there on time and not be late for the wedding.

"Ughhhh.... What do you all want from me?! It's early in the morning to bother other people's sleep!" I shouted to them and ruffled my hair in frustration. Namjoon was the one who pulled me to stand up and dragged me into the shower and they all yelled in unison.

"It's 10:30 AM now! It's not early!" 

"I get it, I get it! Leave me alone, I'll be right there in a minute." After a while I took a quick shower and went to my room to dress up. I picked the white tuxedo that was given to me. None other than my ex, Jung Hoseok. I recieved this with a letter 2 weeks ago that Jimin and Hoseok were going to get married this day. I picked up the letter that was with the tuxedo.

 

To dearest Kim Taehyung :

 Hi Tae! It's been awhile since I've heard from you. Are you doing well? Please be safe always and find someone who will truly make you happy. I'm sorry tae. And I love you :) Take care.

From:

Jung Hoseok

 

" Hhahahaha, still worrisome as ever, that's why I love you.... and up till now, I still love you, hoseok...." I grabbed the tuxedo and dressed myself with it and went to the living room after it.I saw the 4 of my friends on the couch giving me weird looks.

"Are you really okay going there, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked me and I simply nod and gave them my best smile. But they still saw how hurt and broken I am attending the wedding of the one I love for years. And I will always love him, no matter what. I broke long time ago. And I got accustomed to the pain. I felt numb. But I don't know if I can still take it if I attended their wedding. But I needed to get over with it, I need to get over my suffering, Jung hoseok, my world revolved around him, and I needed to stop it right now.

" Let's go?" I told them and they were hesitant at first but I assured them with a smile and we droe to the destined church where jimin and hoseok will be married.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*******~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jungkook,Jin!!! Thanks for coming!!" Jimin was the one who greeted us with a bright smile. He hugged Junkook and Jin first since they were the one's who were infornt. Next was Namjoon and Yoongi and I was the last one who was greeted with an overly joyed Jimin. I shook his hand and wished the best and told him to give hoseok very good care.

" I assure you that and I will love him all my heart." He gave me one last smile and we then proceeded to our positions. As soon as the singing started, I saw a very handsome yet very beautiful hoseok at the same time. He was breathtaking, his eyes were shining and his smile was geniune it reached his ears. He was beautiful and nonetheless to say, perfect. He walked down the isle with grace until he reached the altar. He took Jimin's hand and looked at me. I panicked a bit but he smiled at me and mouthed a small 'thank you' . The ceremony was simple but it was filled with joy and love, they kissed and such. Everyone congratulated them except for me. We went to the reception and I waited for a bit for the guests to slowly decrease and until it was just the seven of us left. I asked Jimin if I could borrow his housband for a while, and gladly he said yes.

 

"Hi" I said rather shyly and gave a smile.

"Hi taehyung, it's been a while" He shot back and gave me a very cunning smile. But I knew it wasn't the smile with those loving intentions, no romantic intentions but a friendly one, just like the others.

"Yeah, it's been a while... congratulations hoseok, may you be happy with him forever." I wished him goodluck too and just smiled.

"Thank you, taehyung. For everything. Thank you for the times and your love. Thank you, you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me. You were the one who gave me the opportunity to love Jimin and be happily married to him. Thank you, thank you... " He kissed my cheek and I saw tears pooling in his eyes, I quickly wiped it with my thumb and hold his hand.

"Thank you too, for the memories, I promise I'll find someone,too and be happy just like you and jimin and the others. But for the last time hoseok. I have one thing to say to you...." I held his hand tighter and smiled bitterly....

"For the last time.... I LOVE YOU...."

 

 

A/N : AHHHHHHHH!!! I'm crying, I'm crying!! It's so saddd!! I know!! It's breaking my heart!! Thanks for reading my story, I know it's just a short one-shot, but the feels breaks mee... I'm very sorry for the veryyy late update!! Thank you again!!