002 ×

add me in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The members reached their location for the photoshoot perfectly on time. After they got off the van, the members went to the changing rooms. All their outfits were awesome and every single member looked like some kind of god, they were stylish. They knew the fans would faint the moment they would have the chance to look at those awesome shots.

Kihyun was tired as hell, but he wouldn't let himself show it to the members. It was hard, though. Minhyuk kept looking at him with a worried expression, but at the same time he was smiling like he always did. Minhyuk really was a cute guy, everyone adored him. Kihyun was amazed by the poses Jooheon did. Basically everyone was awesome, but for some reasons Jooheon's shots looked the best. Kihyun couldn't watch Hyunwoo doing his shooting. This guy surely was too hot to handle.

Kihyun was looking at Jooheon's photos as he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up in order to find out to whom the hand belonged. He looked into his leader's face, and immediately he tried his best to not turn into a tomato.
"Jooheon-ah's photos are pretty good, don't ya think?" Hyunwoo said, looking at the photos with a slight smile on his lips. Lips. Kihyun kept staring at those lips. They were so beautiful and the make-up made them look even better. Did he even wear make-up? Well, Kihyun smiled at his leader. They were still awkward around each other, but both of them tried hard to make the other one feel comfortable around himself.
"He always has the best ones." Kihyun started, but as he noticed Hoseok's judging face, he hurried to add "A-and Hoseok hyung's are really good too!"
Shownu followed Kihyun's gaze, which was still on Hoseok. Hyunwoo smiled and looked back at his fellow member.
"You really are easy to influence."
"No no no no! I'm not!" Kihyun complained as Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter