Love

Everyday I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever been  like this for someone?

Like from the first time you see her you feel an electric volt in your body?. 

 Like you can't breathe everytime she moved?. 

 Like your heart beats fast when she smile?.

I was like this when I saw her, Kang Seulgi. One of the member of Red Velvet. I first saw her on t.v, yes on television. First time she debuted in Kbs music bank. Her ombre hair is awesome. After i watched their performance i become their fan especially my ultimate bias, my ultimate crush and sweetest love Kang Seulgi. Before i was a fan of Taeny and Taengsic now I am the number one fan of Seulrene. Oops, i'm not dreaming, I know this will gonna be happen. Cross my heart Seulrene will sail.

It's midnight and i still searching about Seulgi if there is news about her or if there is new live of happiness. I'm seaching her fancams in playmnet because she had live on mnet awhile ago. I dont want to read fanfiction about Seulgi because she got paired to many guys and girls, i easily get jealous. As a fan i don't want Seulgi to involve to somebody because Seulgi was mine!!!. I also searching about Smtown if there is a chance that Red Velvet will come here in Daegu. I want to see her badly. As i was researching i saw an article and my eyes widen.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH''' I screamed, omg this is great. I feel my blood was rushing.

" you uunie, you are so loud" Suzy said.

"guess what sis, SmEnt will be having an audition here in Daegu" I excitedly said and hug my sister.

"seriously? you are 23 now unnie, so old duhhh" Suzy said and rolled her eyes. I let out the hug.

"so what? i'm pretty, i can dance, rap and sing a bit" I said

"fine, and i know you just like to see your love of your life" Suzy said lazily

"omg finally your brain works sis, i thought i have a brainless sister" I laugh at her

"whatever, obsessed old lady" Suzy said and lay down on the bed. I didnt bother to reply i just get back on my laptop. I was staring at my desktop background, it was a picture of Seulgi.

"Love, i will do my best, fighting!!!. i love you,. Goodnight muaahhh, " I kissed Seulgi's nose and sleep happily.

 

 

"why are you straching your nose Seul?" A hamster look asked her bear bestfriend while jogging. 

"i feel itchy" bear said

"you know the saying? when your nose is itching it means that there was someone kissing your nose" Wendy said

"whatever" Seulgi smile a bit and continue to run.

 

 

Morning.

Irene woke up with a beautiful radiant smile.

"Goodmorning Love, 30 days

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter