Final

Is it wrong...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is it wrong if I still love you? Is it wrong if my heart still beat for you? Is it wrong that I still have feeling toward you? Is it wrong I still remember everything about you? Is it wrong I still feel about those precious moments that we shared together? Is it wrong I miss you? Is it wrong I miss your voice that always calling my name? Is it that I miss your greeting every morning when I wake up? Is it wrong that I miss your lovely voice that always says good night to me before I sleep? Is it wrong that I miss your voice that always sings me to sleep when I can’t fall asleep? Is it wrong that I miss our routine days we always spend together? Is it wrong I miss our conversation? Is it wrong I miss our silent time yet comfortable, we don’t say a word yet we able to understand one another? Is it wrong that I look though the old photo that you send me that I didn’t delete it but take care of it well? Is it wrong that I watch over the funny video that you send me yet I cry missing the lovely you? Is it wrong that I still look over you thought we already broke up? Is it wrong I still want to protect you thought we are nothing but a stranger now? Is it wrong I still worry if you get sick or hurt by any mean? Is it wrong that I check on you to know you doing fine or not thought I know you probably don’t want anything to do with me?

Is it wrong that I wish a person that you are with now is me not him? Is it wrong tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter