Minki

Sass Master

She makes her way quietly to the school, not that she could make any noise. Her feet are steady, as they've been since seven years ago. Never again would she make the mistake of walking into the street, it had cost her three things: her brother's life, her voice, and her hearing. Although her brother had protected her they'd both been hit by the car and the brain damage she'd suffered ruined her hearing. Her voice she lost from all the screaming she'd done, both from pain and from the loss of the only person who understood her. Since then she's kept to herself. That didn't mean people didn't bother her. 

 

A group of kids walk up to her. What they're saying she's not sure, but she knows it has to be hurtful from the expressions on their faces. She tries to get away from them, but it doesn't work. They hold her back and continue to talk bad about her. 

 

Minki trailed behind Jr, still too tired to function. He could barely pay attention to what his four hyungs were talking about. Then again he zoned them out every morning when he walked to school with them.

 

"They're doing it again."

 

"They do it everyday."

Minki lifts his head to see the group of kids that are always picking on some poor unfortunate soul. Today, however, is different because he can finally see the person they're picking on. Her brown curls are pulled back into a neat ponytail. Her uniform untouched by wrinkles. He's seen her around school, silent and unnoticed by everyone until certain periods of the day. He frowns and goes over to the group.

 

"Don't you all have something better to be doing?"

 

"Oh look it's the little blonde girl always hanging around Jr."

 

He didn't like to be considered a girl, but if it got them to leave her alone then he'd take it. The others, come up beside him Baekho moving to stand beside him in place of Jr. With the five of them this way they look rather intimidating and so the kids run off. Minki turns his attentiom back to the girl, but at the sight of him she too takes off leaving him standing there confused.