Chapter 2: She Doesn't Recognize me...

Stranger (Three Shots)

 

Yoona’s P.O.V

 

     It’s been a long time after I left.  Wonder if everything is still the same. Wait everything… Yes… Everything I don’t remember at all. I returned not because of my modeling career but to find the missing parts in my life…

 

     “Yoona!” a familiar voice called my name. I turned to that person and it was Donghae oppa, the guy who saved my life.

 

     “Oppa! Yah! Where’s your girlfriend? I thought you will bring her with you!” I said and smiled as he taps my shoulder.

 

     “Well… She is busy with her co-worker! Aish! That guy! Aish!” he frowned and I smiled at him.

 

     “You are just jealous!” I but he just stared at me.

 

     “By the way, you returned here to remember everything, right?” he asked and I nodded. “I will help you regain your memories.”

 

     “Really?” I asked him back and he nodded.

 

     “How can I not help a poor girl who lost all her memories because of accident!” he teased me back and I sent him death glance. “Yah! I’m wondering, we’re best friends but I don’t know the reason of your accident until now…” he said and I stared at him. I always tell him that I forgot the reason but I actually remember some details of it with the help of Taeyeon unnie, who was with me that time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-FLASHBACKS-

 

     “Unnie today is supposed to be our anniversary!” Yoona giggled.

 

     “You are talking about Siwon, am I right? Gosh! Im Yoona if you miss him… why don’t you send some gifts and cards to him every week! Like what I and Eeteuk oppa are doing!” Taeyeon said and Yoona stared at her.

 

     “I get it, unnie! Thanks for that! I’ll send something special to him!” Yoona happily left Taeyeon. Taeyeon just stared at her.

 

     “Aigoo~ she changed after she met Siwon…” Taeyeon muttered and smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     Yoona was walking around the city to find a good gift for Siwon.  She was just so focused on her gift not knowing a car is coming.

 

     “Wonnie oppa…” the last words Yoona muttered.

 

-End of Flashbacks-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     “When will Taeyeon return by the way?” Donghae asked me and smiled.

 

     “Today also…” I softly said. Taeyeon unnie told me that I was in love with a guy named Choi Siwon but I don’t know who he is… I can’t even remember his face anymore…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     I’m in the dressing room getting ready for tonight’s event. Donghae oppa’s company invited me for this event. But if not for him I wouldn’t come.

 

     “Yoona!” Hae oppa called me. I turned to him a smiled. “You look so gorgeous as usual!” I laughed after the words as usual. “By the way, you have to meet our company’s team who made this event possible!” he said and two persons appeared. One is a beautiful lady and that beautiful lady linked his arms on Donghae oppa’s. Maybe she is the girl Hae oppa loves so much. And the other is a handsome guy… His face looks familiar but I don’t remember when and where I saw him…

 

     “She is Im Yoona…” Donghae oppa introduced me to them. The handsome guy widened his eyes, looking like he was shocked or amazed. “Yoona this is Jessica, the girl I’m talking about…” he pointed at the beautiful lady and I smiled at her.

 

     “Wait, your name sounds familiar… Oh my gosh! Are you…”

 

     “She’s a top model from France that is why her name sounds familiar.” Donghae oppa said and I nodded.

 

     “No! That’s not it! I also heard your name a lot…” she said staring at the handsome guy, who looks frozen.

 

     “I have to finish my make up session, oppa! You guys can leave for now…” I said and Hae oppa smiled at me. As I turned my back on them someone back hugged me. I tried to remove his arms from me but he was so strong. That time, I don’t know why but my heart was racing.

 

     “Yoona… I waited for you for a long time…” I don’t understand why I have this feeling…  His words touched my heart and like hitting me so badly. “Yoona, why didn’t you call me? I’ve waited for your call that day… I” I cut his words by pushing him. I face him and glared at him.

 

     “I don’t know you.” I said. It’s feels like my heart is disagreeing with me like I actually knew him but my mind doesn’t know him.

 

     “Let’s go! She doesn’t know you!” Donghae oppa said as he dragged the handsome guy away. I sat at chair and ask the stylist to continue styling my hair. I stared at the mirror and think of the face of that guy. I don’t know but I think he is… important to me…

End of P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon’s P.O.V

 

     “Are you okay, oppa?” Jessica asked me and I nodded. “So, that girl is Yoona… Aish! You should inform me! I would definitely slap her face! How can she deny you like that? Aish!”  She sighed.

 

     “Whether she denied me or not… Nothing will change… I think she already moved on.” I smiled at her.

 

     “Oppa… Did you notice her eyes? I think she’s not!” Jessica coldly said. I rolled my eyes. Yes… I did notice that… Her eyes are full of doubt…

 

     “Let’s get over that! She doesn’t remember me! So I must move on!” I fakely smiled. Jessica stared at me.

 

     “Yoona didn’t mean not to remember you or recognize you…” someone from my back said. I turned to him and smiled. “Back when I was in France, I get to know her…” Donghae started. Jessica sent him icy glare, indicating a jealousy on her part.

 

     “Then?” Jessica coldly asked him. Donghae stood next to Jessica and smiled.

 

     “She lost all of her memories because of an accident…” Donghae muttered. I widened my eyes and I felt like my heart is braking. “I was at the exact place that time when I saw a car bumped into her.”

 

     “You… You are lying, right? I’d rather believe that she moved on than she was accidentally hit by a car and forget everything!” I yelled. My tears are about to broke after Donghae’s words.

 

     “I’m not lying! Yah! Its better that she forgets about you! I don’t want to see my best friend hurting!” Donghae yelled back. Out of nowhere I punched his face. I can’t accept the fact that Yoona met an accident while I was away enjoying my happy life. “You, Choi Siwon is the reason why she met an accident!” Donghae yelled back as he stood up.

 

     “How can I be the reason? I… I was away… Even though, I… I want to be with her…”

 

     “She was looking for a nice gift for you that day!” Donghae cut my words. I stared at him and the tears suddenly went out. “I already knew that you are that guy Taeyeon told me! You are the guy Yoona loves so much! And you are also the reason why she is suffering right now from losing all her memories!”

 

     “Yoona… She doesn’t remember me…” I muttered as my tears continue to flow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 -Flashbacks-

 

     “Oppa, what should I do? My parents told me to study abroad but I can’t…”

 

     “If I’m the reason why you are holding back… then… Don’t worry about me! I’ll be fine!” Siwon smiled.

 

     “But I can’t leave you. I already fell for you deeply.” Yoona softly said and Siwon hug her tightly.

 

     “That is also one of the good reasons why you need to go… We’re still young and I don’t want you regret all your decisions… Yoong…” Siwon cupped her face. “You should go… Grab the opportunity! If we really are for one another then destiny will move for us…” he smiled.

 

     “Oppa…” Yoona muttered. Siwon gave her an assurance smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     On the day of Yoona and Taeyeon’s department, Siwon and Leeteuk with the other girls are there. Leeteuk and Taeyeon hug one another tightly and gave one another a promise ring.

 

     “Oppa… I think about it all night…” Siwon smiled at her.

 

     “Whatever your decision is… Remember that there is Choi Siwon who will support you.” He said and Yoona smiled.

 

     “Choi Siwon, I think we should broke up for now!” Yoona said and Siwon rolled his eyes. “I want to give freedom on you! So while I’ am away you can date as many as girls you want!” Siwon laughed. “But when I returned and there is still no one in your heart… Let’s get married!”

 

     “What? You are not going to hold me like a criminal while you are away but you are going to chase me after you return! That’s a nice strategy to hold a boy, Im Yoona!” Siwon smiled and Yoona playfully punched his chest.

 

     “If you don’t like it then don’t agree! That’s fine with me! Besides, there are a lot of hot guys in France!” Yoona pouted and Siwon smiled.

 

     “How can I not agree with that? I’m going to marry a beautiful lady in the future!” Siwon said as he hugged her.

 

     “Lovey dovey in the airport! Stop that! Yoona, you have to go now! The plane will leave you!”  Yuri yelled. Siwon broke the hug and stared at Yoona.

 

     “Remember our deal oppa!” Yoona said and Siwon nodded.

 

     “I will miss you…” he muttered and Yoona giggled.

 

     “I will miss you too!” Yoona sweetly said and gave a peck on his cheeks before leaving.

 

-End of Flashbacks-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     “You are a complete stranger to her, Siwon.” Donghae said as he tapped my shoulder. It hurts but it is the truth. She doesn’t even remember my face…

 

     “Yah! Fishy! I know you are close with her! Help, Siwon oppa!” Jessica said and Donghae stared at me.

 

     “I don’t need anyone’s help… Thanks for the information, Hae.” I said as I left them. I walked at the hallway while remembering each word Donghae said. I stood at one of the corner as I take my wallet. I opened it and smiled. “Yoong, I still don’t have anyone… When will we getting married?” I thought to myself.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------