Second Meeting

It Started with A Kiss

 I was wiping my nose with my last napkin from the box and I tried to get up from my bed. I've been like this for three days and I knew I'll be like this for another three days. So at last I decided to get some medicine or something to make me feel better. I went out with my pajamas and I wore my coat on top of my wool cardigan on top of my lovely wool jumper. Then I wore some polar pants to keep me warm under my pajamas and got two socks on top of each other. So I was ready at last when I wore my hat. I tucked my earphones into my ears and sang to a song which gave me some happiness for a moment. But that happiness did not last when I got to the cashier. 

"Miss we have 1+1 and you should buy one more of it." He kept saying. 
"Really? I don't want to buy. I already bought six. Why would I want to have two more?" I asked in anger. But I kept myself calm anyway.
"But tomorrow there won't be no discount like this." He said and I couldn't keep myself.
"Look boy, I know that its date has been expired and I can understand that you have to sell these to me, but I already bought six of them and I know that they are expired. So why don't you sell these to those customers?" I said and pointed my finger to the customers and it hit someone. 
"Sorry." I said and bowed. Then I gave my card and never looked at the person I hit with my finger. But he spoke.
"Are these expired? Really?" He said. His voice was manly but his appearance was childish. Still, he was manly. 
"No no. No sir. We don't do those things on medicine." Cashier said and seemed ashamed. 
"Oh really. But this is not a real medicine ha?" He asked and took one of my bottles. 
"Hey hey hey what are you doing?" I said and tried to take the bottle but he swayed his hand and smirked. What the heck was that smirk. Am I your friend or something?
"Hey mister, give me my bottle immediately." I said and tried to keep my temper. 
"Oh, but it's expired." He said and he let go of the bottle and it crushed onto the floor. Yes you damn well intelligent you broke it. Well done. 
"Aissh!" I said between my teeth. Then I looked at the cashier.
"He did it and he'll pay. Go on and take 5 bottles and this pastil." I said and told him to continue on process. At that moment I felt the man's gaze on me and looked at him.
"What is it?" I asked. 
"Oh calm down. I was just looking at your medicines." He said and placed his own medicines which were same as mine.
"But these won't help you. You'll end up being more sick." He said and put another medicine. Yes we can get whatever medicine we want. I sighed in anticipation and bagged my stuff then while he paid his. I wished good evening to the cashier and turned back to them. Then the man called me.
"Hey wait. You forgot this." He said and threw something in my bag. Was it a bomb?
"Wh-what is it?" I was sure that I got everything because I always count what I bought. 
"No just… You'll feel better." He said and at last he took his mask and glasses off. Yes he was wearing a stupid black mask and a black sunglasses all the time. Slowly he revealed his face and I became more curious because it seemed very familiar. 
"O-o-omo…" I said while my nose started get wet. 
"Your nose it's- Oh wait." He said and handed me a napkin. 
"Thank you." I said and bowed and my mucus fell. 
"Aissh!" I turned my head in embarrassment and he giggled. Then he came down as the same level as I was and he looked into my face. Oh God! He was real him!
"Si-si-si-"
"I guess you want to say Choi-"
"NO no no!" I panicked and looked around. Everyone was staring at us.
"Are you nuts? You can't be seen and you are being unreasonably stupid right now mister Choi." I said and then I noticed it sounded like more stupid then he was.
"You're funny." He said and placed his mask and sunglasses back. I was relieved but why? Oh let me remember the last time I bumped into another celebrity. Oh wait. It was him again! Waow! What a coincidence. 
Now I was starting to worry that he followed me or something because it happened three days ago. While I was healthy as a rat. 
"Oh wait." He said and took me from my arm and started to walk fast. 
"What are you doing?" I kept asking while we walked like we are running away something. He was looking at his back but with those sunglasses how could he see those dark streets? 
"Okay stop it!" I said and threw him away from me. Then I coughed in anger and turned to him.
"I'm already very sick and you can't do this. I need to go home and you are making me run in this weather. But from what? Why are 'we' running? You can run by yourself by the way. And don't follow me again. If you follow me again I'm going to call police and I will send you…" What was happening? I was fainting? Yes of course. I felt the snows under me and his face was upon my face. 
"Are you alright? God… Hey can you hear me?" I nodded and he stopped slapping me. 
"Stop…" I managed to say between his gentle snaps. They were not really gentle buy the way. I was sure that someone was laughing at us. 
"Hey stop!" I yelled and raised my head to stand but I hit his nose with my forehead. He moaned in pain and held me from my coat and I rolled onto him. Then he stopped making unpleasant sounds and exhaled on my face.
"Hey stop! You.." I covered my mouth to not to throw out the things I barely ate. 
"What? Oh it's just some ginger and garlic I guess." He said and smelled his breath. 
"Not that bad ha?" He said and looked at me. I tried to get up but he put me on him again.
"Hey!" I hit him with my palms and he laughed. Was it funny?
"Hey! Let me go!" I said and he held tighter.
"I will but if you come with me." He said and smiled. 
"Why would I do that?" I said and he rolled to on top of me.
"But this is unfair and unreal." I said and then slowly I opened my eyes into a bright ceiling. There was a very bright sunlight coming left of me and I looked at there. Saw big large windows and the sight of Seoul. Where was I?