A Moment To Reminisce

Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They have been in that position for 30 minutes and Taeyeon suddenly felt a little cramps on her shoulder since Baekhyun put his head fully on her support. She started to feel uncomfortable but she decided not to move much as she doesn't want to bother Baekhyun who is sleeping in her embrace after a long session of crying.

Earlier after he shouted, he immediately hugged her tight and cry out loud like there is no tomorrow. However, minutes later Taeyeon suddenly felt his weight on her. She was panicked at first because she afraid something had happened to him, but then slowly she can heard him whimpering and let out a small snoring sound that made her relax herself.

She doesn't understand how can he is such a baby sometimes and even Aeyong would lost to him when it comes to clingy. He would always love to cling on her and fall asleep in her embrace like that. In this kind of situation where they are seperate by the gear of the car also, he was able to fall asleep.

She his hair lightly while enjoying his scene and his warmth even though she felt uncomfortable almost every part of her bodies. Taeyeon wouldn't mind to sacrifice herself for the sake of this guys who has love her more than anything else in this world.

Sometimes, when accident happened between her and Aeyong while she was feeding him, Baekhyun would always check on her first whether she got hurt or not, then he would picked up Aeyong for her. Taeyeon will always be amazed by how much he put his love on her. She never felt so precious before until she met him and his effort in showing how sincere he is with her has makes her fell for him.

As she was in a deep thought, suddenly she heard a little shriek from Aeyong at the back seat. Since he is two years old already now, they will always put him in the car seat at the back. Actually it was Baekhyun's idea at first because he said he was jealous when Aeyong sat on Taeyeon's lap.

Taeyeon even remembered that Baekhyun used to say that Taeyeon's lap is only for him to be seat. Suddenly she blushed at the thought. Taeyeon was so deep in her thought while trying hard not to blush until she forgot about her crying son.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter