My Past

The Golden Blood

"Get away from this house and find a place. Try to live with the money I gave you. I've transferred you to Ouran High School, all your documents are in your bag.. I don't want to see your face anymore! What a badluck to care of you, wasting my 15 years taking care of you!" my mother shouted at me. 

I heard my father,"Soo Young doesn't know anything and she's going to turn 16 in a week, atleast let's wait for her birthday and celebrate it,"

"Are you joking? You want us to get killed by her? What is it to celebrate her 16th birthday when she can bring danger to us when she turns 16?" 

I lifted my bag and my jacket. I get out from the house eventhough I can't understand a word of what my mother is saying. I know I'm adopted but I don't understand why I would bring danger to my family. As I step out from the house, Jin Yi, my older sister, who's 18 this year (2 years older than me) smiled sarcatically, being happy i'm leaving the house. I brought my stuffs and went for a taxi. I went to a hotel and stayed there for a week until I can find a new place to live.

The next day, I went to Ouran High School to buy the school uniform and anything else that i need. My rich mom is actually the director of the school, she's rich so she gave me a lot of money, well im not her rich daughter though, i'm the adopted one. So I have a lot of money but I do need to find a job before all of this money disappears. The students were staring at me, well maybe my clothes are too 'cheap' for them. "Ouran High School, where students here are rich and live a happy life, but are you, uhuk-uhuk, a commoner like you, are you transferring here?" a girl suddenly asked me. "What makes you say I'm a commoner?" "Just saying, your styles told me so, well, there are some commoners here but they are the intelligent ones but they are all lonely here. Just saying to help you change your mind," I smiled and left her without replying anything. 

"Heh, bunch of pretty girls but so arrogant. Makes me want to kick them and let them fly through the ceiling and..." Then I saw a bunch of guys, well not guys but handsome guys at the corner, staring at me suspiciously. I ignored them and went to the hotel back. 

"So, tomorrow's I'm going to that rich ouran high school and be a lonely intelligent commoner where people stares me like i'm a sort of alien. Why did mom even transferred me there? Oh yeah, let's skip that problem first. Now, luckily I found a place to rent and moreover it's a rooftop room, I can enjoy watching the sky!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today's the third day i'm away from house and the day i'm attending the so-rich-school. I went to the teacher's staffroom and greeted my homeroom teacher, Mr.Jae Suk. He was very kind to me and he told me to follow him to my class. "You're two years older than your classmates, you know that? You're too smart that you skip two grades." "Ofcourse susungnim, I know i did," "Hmm.. you seem to have a bright character, but don't get too involved with the students here, these rich students, if you even hit their finger you may pay a lot. If you want friends, wait for them to come to you, you don't invite them to be your friend," "Yes susungnim, will keep that in mind!" 

Susungnim went into the class, so I waited until he called for me. "We have a new transfer student. Okay, you can come in," So I came in and smiled to everyone,"Annyonghaseyo, Kim Soo Young imnida," 

**Will Kim Soo Young be able to adapt to this situation?