Chapter 1

Waiting for the right time to confess

* I will use "I" instead of  "SHE"*
 

After the ceremony, I went around the schoolyard because I don't feel like going home but I know that I have to go to work at 6:00PM! Now is 5:15PM.That's why I decided to spend my left free time in the school.There is still people left around the schoolyard.I walked near the backyard I used to stay in my free time.When I reached there, I heard some voices talking some jokes to each other.I peek behind the wall and see 2 Black cars with door opens and also people in.Yeah! Someone caught my eyes again, 'HE' again.He is sitting at the front seat while playing his pink color phone and talking with .I only know his name not other members name.The sun is nearly set off,the sunshine makes his handsome face more brighter than ever.He is smiling while chatting with .I hear my heartbeat faster and faster because I haven't seen anyone who looks so handsome beside him.

Someone shouted behind me "Student,What are you doing here?It is already 5:30PM,I think you should go home". I am fluttered because of this voice and I remember what I am doing so I turned back my head to where I have been looking. My eyes become bigger than ever because he looked at me like 'Who is she?' I got an eyecontact with him but not even a second I avoid eyecontact with him.Of course,I am shy.I don't know what to do, my face is red like a apple.I heard the voice coming from that side. "OK,Guys we should leave now!" said by someone, he seems to be their manager.Members started closing their car doors and so do he. When their manager got into the car,he slowly close the car window. Yeah this is a second time,I make an eyecontact with him but he just stares at me and in a few second the window is fully closed.I just stand up there and look the cars far away from me.

I just put my hands near to my cheeks,I know they are hot.I look at my watch and it shows nearly 6:00PM

I shouted, "OMG,I am late I am late,Nang Nang yah, What are you dong? AHHH," and I run off from school too!

When I reach to my work, the time is 6:25.

I just keep saying "Sorry sir,I won't ever late again,Sorry" to my manager but he knows that I am a student so

He said, "It is OK,Just don't be late next time and start your works," he just calmly said and left.

Of course I am lucky to have someone like him as my manager.I started to change my uniform. I am working at the FriedChickens and Burger Shops called "ChickChick Burger".There is also my friend named MINJU she is same age like me but from different college.We live in the same rooms at our apartment!She is really kind and she is so funny.

"Hey Nang,You're late today.Did you meet up with someone? Huh? " she joked me with evil smile. But my cheeks are once again become red but I quickly turn my head to avoid her eyes.

I said, "Wh-What? What are you saying? You know that I am not that type of girl.Don't be silly."

She said, "I already know you can't be like that , that's why I joke you hahaha," and left.

In my mind I said, "What?She think I can't meet up with someone? Grrrrr" and I also went to the counter.

My working time is from 6:00 to 10;00PM. Now is nearly 10:00 PM,so

JOON (Parttime workers at our shop but he works at our place when we went home) said, "NangNang and Minju,You two can go back home.I am already arrived."

Minju said, "Ok,Sunbae,But you arrive a little early today."

Joon said, "Yeah because of my two little sisters," while he pinches our cheeks. He is really a great person and he worked here for too long.He is three years older than us and takes care of us like his real sisters.

I slightly hit his stomach and said, "Stop it Oppa."

He said, "Omo Omo, Our little Nang Nang strength is not a joke.I am hurt now Ohh yoyo."!

Minjun come to us and said, "Omo Oppa, I know how much you hurt getting hurt by her.My poor Oppa,"

I shouted, "Yah,You two Stop it."

They always jokes like this and our shop is really like a family to me.

We changed our clothes and said, "ByeBye sir and Joon Oppa, See you tomorrow." and we set off.

Then we both headed to our apartments.

Minju said , "Yah, We are already 20 years old and I think we should have boyfriends!"

I said, "Ah??? Are you kidding me?Having a relationship is not that easy."

She said, "Of course, I know.I have a boyfriend when I was 16. But that time,I am so young enough to know about love.But now, I wanna have a strong relationship with someone I can rely on."

I think Minju is right but I am not sure too.

I said, "Hmm,But too hard right?"

But he appears to my mind again.I am a little shocked and

Minju said, "Nang,Are you Okay?,"

I said, "Yeah.I am.How about buying ice cream and riding swings in the park."

She said, "Sounds great,the park is not that far from our apartments But heehee you will buy for mr right?right? My NangNang yah Hm?Hm?." with an agyeo.

I can't refuse because she is my best friend, "Okay,This time is my treat,Next time,will be yours." and we went to the stores. I love strawberry favour alot but Minju choose Melon flavor and we head to the park and sit on the swings. It feels really great and stressless. We both saying some jokes to each other and about our colleges and majors that we learn.

We didn't have any secret between us.We are open minded and trust each other!So I start the conversation again,

"Minju ah,I want to tell you about someone I just saw today at the ceremony."

She said, "Who?"

I said, "Do you know BTS right?"

She said, "Of course,I know.I love their music then what?Did you see them today?"

I nodded my head and she said, "Wow.DaeBaek,Their visuals are unique right?"

I said, "Yeah,But Minju ah,I wanna know something.Can you give me an answer about this?"

She said, "Ah,Okay,tell me,What it is?"

I said while riding a swing, "Can I love someone who can make my heart flutter? and Can my boyfriend be a celebrity? Is that possible to me?"

Minju said, "I am not sure about that in real.Of course,you can love someone who can make you feel like that.You also know that celebrity are so hard to meet right?Even,some girls near them didn't become theirs.It will be very hard and percentage is only 10% hahaha.Don't you say that you love someone from BTS?"

I said, "Yeah,I just fell for him at first sight,I know celebrity are like that, that's why I ask.But I don't know why he is speacial and feelings are different.I got an eyecontact with him but I felt so shy so I avoid first."

She said, "KeKeKe,Of course you must shy,because they are singers,But I really don't know too.Maybe if your love is true and both of you have fortunes mean to each other,all will work.Who??? Tell me."

I shyly said, "JIN,His name is JIN."

She said, "Ah,The most handsome one.More harder again NangNang,hahaha But trying won't lose.Fighting.Whatever I will support you.If your love is true, he will become yours. HeeHee."

I said, " Yepp,I need to believe in our fates then,ahhh I don't know too.Kyahhhhh Let's go back home."

She smiled to me said, "Okay.Let's go."

I look up the night sky full with stars and said in my mind

"If our fates are true, let's meet again" I smiled and runs to Minju.