Chapter 1

His Hidden Wife

Oh Hayoung's Point of View

Knock knock knock!

The door opened and my mom walking towards me. She sits beside me on my bed. 

" You can take a day off today." My mom said, smiling.

" Really?! Why all of sudden? " I asked.

" Tonight you're going to meet your future husband." She said softly.

I frowned. No. I still have a lot of things to do in my life before getting married. 

" But.. Omma..."

" Hayoung-ah, this is one last choice we can do for the sake of our company. I never asked you anything before. But please, this one, I'm asking you." She looked into my eyes and held my hand.

" Alright. I will." I smile and hug my mother.

" Thank you, hayoung-ah." She whispered.

I broke the hug and smile to her.

" Omma, can I go out? I will be back soon. I promise." I pleaded.

" Alright alright. You can go." 

" Thanks omma. I will be back soon." I kissed her cheek and take my phone with me before I rushed out.

I wear my black snickers and go to the central park.

~ At the cenral park ~

There are a lot of people because it's Saturday. I looked around and found an empty bench. I walked towards he bench and sit down.

Is my future husband is a kind guy? Is he tall? Is he the same age as me? I wonder what he look like. 

I'm scared that he wouldn't be able to look after me. I'm scared that he already have a girlfriend. I'm scared that he couldn't protect me. I'm scared he would be so mean to me. I'm scared he would hit me. I'm scared. I'm scared. I don't know what to do. I want-

" Excuse me. That is our place."

I lifted my head and saw a guy and a woman are staring at me. I guess a couple. The guy is tall, fair skin, blonde hair and handsome. Meanwhile the girl, I guess she's the same tall as me, fair skin, brown hair, beautiful and looked annoyed.

" What are you waiting for?" The girl said to me.

I quickly stand up and bowed at them.

" I'm sorry." is the only thing I said before walked away.

Now, where to go? Shall I take picture? But, I didn't bring my camera. Aish. I decided to go visit my cafe. I'm so lonely. 

I have an idea!

I took my phone out of my pocket and call my best friend. She picked up the phone in 3 seconds.

" Yerim-ah! " I shouted.

" Yah! Don't shout! " She shouted back.

" Can you meet me now? At my cafe? " I asked.

" I'm already there, pabo-yah. I thought you were there." She said with a mad tone.

" Mianhae. I'll go now. Bye." I hang up.

It only takes 5 minutes walk from here. After 5 minutes, I arrived at my cafe. I walked in and wandering around, searching for yerim. Just then, I saw her waving her hand at me. I smiled and walked towards her. I sit down in front of her.

" I'm sorry. I took a day off today." I said.

" Why so sudden? " She looked curious.

" It's not me. It's my mom. We're going to meet my future husband tonight. " I sighed.

" Wah! We should go shopping! " She sad excitedly.

" No. Why would I? Plus, I didn't have my purse." I smirked.

" I'm going to pay." She said.

" Seriously? " I widened my eyes.

She just nod and drag me out. 

" First, your dress. Second, your sandal. Then, we're going to my house for your make-up. " She said excitedly.

I just followed her around to wherever she wants to go.

" There's it! Let's go." 

We walked in and start to search my dress. I try whatever she gives to me. 

~ 1 hour later ~

I come out from the fitting room with a black polka dot dress plus white belt.

" Wow! It really fit you! We should buy it." She finally said that words instead of it's ugly, it's doesn't match your skin colour.

I changed into my previous clothes and walked out. I give the dress to a lady and go to the cashier. After Yerim pay for it, we thanked her and walked away.

" Now, your sandal."

We walked in a shoes store and try a simple 3 inches black high heels. It really fit on my feet. Yerim pay for it and we decided to go for lunch. After the lunch, we go to her house. 

" Now changed your clothes and shoes. " She said.

After I changed, she do my hair and make-up. After 1 hour, she's done. I looked myself in the mirror. Yerim really have a good taste. I looked at her and smile.

" Gomawo, chingu-yah." I said softly.

" It's nothing. Let me send you home. Your parents must've been waiting for you." She said. I nod and grabbed my clothes. 

I sit on the passenger seat while Yerim is driving. After 30 minutes, we arrived at my house. I thank her and said goodbye before she left.

I walked into my house and saw my mom and dad walking downstairs. They smiled at me.

" Wow, our daugther is so pretty." My dad said. 

" Okay, let's go hayoungie." My mom kiss my cheek.

We get in my dad's car and go to the restaurant. We arrived there at 6 p.m. We saw a family stand up and smiled at us. 

Wait, the guy. I've seen him before. It's the blonde hair guy! He's not my future husband, right?

" Hello Mr. and Mrs. Oh. Your daughter is so pretty." 

I sit infront the blonde guy. He doesn't smile at me. His mother who sits beside him whispering something to him. He looked annoyed but smile at me. 

" I'm Oh Sehun. Call me Sehun, your future husband."

OH NO! THIS IS A DREAM RIGHT?! I'M NOT GOING TO MARRY A PERSON WHO ALREADY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND RIGHT?! THIS IS GOING TO BE WORSE!

***

i'm sorry if this is a short chapter. i will update as soon as possible. hope you enjoy reading. please comment :)