Chapter One

You're my oxygen
CHAPTER ONE
The streets soon remained empty due to the harsh rain stain the ground with wet drops almost roughly,the sound of the wind howling could be heard pretty loud if you stayed quiet.Taehyung pulled his hoodie a bit more over his head to prevent the rain from touching his face but it was pointless ofcourse.No matter what he tried to do,thanks to the wind,the rain always found it's way through the air and land on his blank,expression less face.

He walked through the empty street all alone until he reached a house a few blocks away from where he actually lived,why he approached another house instead of his own? It's just that,if he opened the door to his house,the only thing he would see would be hell welcoming him home. He lifted his hand up from his pocket to the door,the thumb landing on a doorbell with slight pressure.

The melody the doorbell gave away was almost annoying him but today,he didn't feel like judging it.He heard clear steps bouncr down the stairs inside of the house itself,god,couldn't Jimin at least hurry a little? He was almost freezing to death and about to give the door a kick when it suddenly opened and infront of him stood no other than a brown haired shorter male,glasses fixed on the bridge of his nose."Oh,hi Taetae!" Jimin always sounded so happy.

So relieved whenever Taehyung would come over which he almost always did.Taehyumg replied with a faint smile,"Hey." Jimin stepped to the side,smiling still,he smiled so wide that his eyes disappeared into thin lines.And Taehyung couldn't help but feel his heart give away a small beat,his body getting warmed up but that warmth soon faded away when his gaze fixed itself on Jimin's parents picture on the wall.

It reminded him of his own parents a few years ago.His mom passed away,his father became a drug addict.just a year after it and lost his job.He missed his mom so much,her beautiful smille,her angelic voice..There was nothing left for him to smile for,at all."..," He doesn't say a thing at all,"Taehyung?" Jimin walked up to him after he closed the door,seeing that the taller male's attention were fixed somewhere else.

Taehyung slowly moved his gaze back to Jimin,"Jimin.." He half whispered,the tears threatening and burning behind his eyelids.While letting out a shaky breath he wrapped his arms around the shorter,pulling him closer into a hug,he needed the warmth..He could feel Jimin's arms wrap back around him slowly,rubbing his back ever so gentle.Taehyung always loved Jimin's touches,they felt so..caring and that's what he needed.He needed more love in his life.

Taehyung snuggled his face into the crook of Jimin's neck,sighing a little and trying his best not to let the tears fall.He closed his eyes slowly,letting his whole soul get pulled into JImin's embrace,it felt like he couldn't breath..but that's okay,thanks to Jimin he can but he never thought of all this warmth of something else.



Jimin sighed a little as he rested his back against the wall,his gaze fixed on Taehyung and Taehyung only who rested his head on his lap."Everything's going to be just right,Tae.." He said ever so softly.Running his fingers through the other's hair,this was just like another Friday night where he would find his long best friend standing infront of his door with that look he hated seeing.Taehyung looked so broken and empty.

He had tried all those years to fix him together,to bring the pieces of Taehyung's heart back together but it never worked.. 

He still remembered the first time they met.He was new,Taehyung was known as the boy sitting in the corner of the classroom with a plastic personality and giving away fake,happy feelings.

Jimin bit his lower lip as he still had his fingers running through Taehyung's hair as he glanced towards the window,the only light shining through it was the the moonlight. 

He had to make Taehyung feel alive again,but how would it go when the taller's soul refused to smile?..

A/N: I'm sorry if it's short! ><