Final.

Black Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyerinie…? Hani…? Junghwa…? LE…? Where are all of you?” Solji walked around the entire house looking for her sisters but there weren't anybody.

 

She went out of their dorm and onto the streets but Solji was all alone, she looked around her surrounding but there was a deafening silence that made Solji so terrified. Tears were threatening to roll out of her eyes but she decided to hold it in.

 

Soon enough, Solji saw a van driving slowly towards her. She waved her hands and was hoping that the driver could see her. 

 

However, something felt very off to Solji. 

 

Why was her picture hanging on the front of the car?

 

As the van was approaching, Solji stood rooted to the ground as if her legs was stuck onto the ground.

 

And the next thing she knew, the van drove right pass her, right through her body. 

 

Solji was dead.

 

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

 

"HEE YEON! HEE YEON!"

 

Solji’s eyes opened widely, beads of sweat rolling down from her forehead, she looked around her, her heart beating fast as she remembered the nightmare she just had.

 

Solji hived a sigh of relief when Hani opened the door to her room.

 

“Unnie!” Hani kneeled down next to Solji on the floor, “You had a nightmare again?” 

 

Solji nodded, she was still afraid. It was in the afternoon that Solji took a nap, but she could still dream of something bad. All of the members are really worried about their oldest unnie.

 

Truth is, around three months ago, their rapper also Solji’s girlfriend, LE met with an accident while on the way back to her home in Cheonan. Solji couldn’t accept the fact and it left such a big hole in Solji’s heart. 

 

It took Solji almost two weeks to be able to return to her normal life, doing promotions, being a vocal trainer for the girls, visiting her family. During the two weeks, Solji shut herself out from the whole world, no one could enter her room, no one was able to speak to her.

 

The team, too, had a break before they could get over with LE’s death. During all the promotions, recordings, events, Hani looked out for Solji to the most. Hani loves the leader, she loves her to bits but Solji couldn’t let go of LE, thus Hani always got rejected.

 

“I don’t think I can do this anymore Hee Yeon…” Solji went into Hani’s embrace.

 

“Unnie, you have to be strong, then LE unnie would be able to rest in peace. You know LE unnie look out for you the most because you’re her baby. So you have to hang in there, okay?” Hani rubbed Solji’s back in a circular motion. 

 

Though the poor leader had returned to her idol life, fans were able to see that Solji still couldn’t let LE go. Solji didn’t think that she would be able to move on until she sees LE again and talk to her but she thought that’s impossible.

 

“Unniedeul! Solji unnie! Hani unnie! Dinner is ready!” Hyerin the cutie shouted across the living room. 

 

 

“Heo Solji! You won’t get my kisses if you don’t come out for dinner right now!”

 

“I’m coming!”

 

“Good baby, now I’ll reward you with a kiss.” 

 

 

“Unnie, let’s go.” Hani helped Solji up and led her to the dining table.

 

 

 

 

~★~★~★~

 

 

 

 

It was past midnight, Solji couldn’t fall asleep due to the afternoon nap she had earlier on. She decided to go for a stroll around the neighborhood. She wore her cardigan and went out of the dorm.

 

Solji finally felt tired and she went to take a seat on the bench nearest to her. She was stupefied as she saw a black object in front of her. Solji stared at the black object for a few good minutes before approaching it. 

 

It was a black cat.

 

Solji touched the cat with her hand affectionately.

 

Upon touching it, the black cat arouse and purred loudly before rubbing its head against Solji’s hand, signifying that it was happy with Solji’s notice.

 

As Solji continued with her caress, the black cat started walking away. Solji thought that the black cat got bored and wanted to go somewhere else but to her surprise, the black cat stared at Solji when it notice Solji wasn’t moving.

 

The intense staring contest continued for awhile.

 

“Waeyo~?” Solji touched the black cat again and this time, the black cat purred, and walked away.

 

Solji stood rooted to the ground, not knowing what she should do.

 

The black cat turned its head to look at Solji again, like just now. Solji then took that as a sign that she should follow the black cat, though she felt scared.

 

Where is this cat bringing me too…? 

 

Should I just go home?

 

I’m so scared…

 

For a moment, Solji wanted to turn to the other direction and walk home, but the inner curiosity of Solji said otherwise.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter