Is it faith?

사랑 비♡~ Rain makes everything beautiful~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rain was pouring heavily hitting the floor roughly. I titled my head as I saw a cute looking poodle ran here and there in the rain. I pulled my hand phone from my sweater pockets to take a pic of the funny looking puppy.

“Yah!!!! Youngsul!!! Wait!!!!!” I pulled my phone back to look at the skinny girl running with a yellow umbrella behind the dog. Her yellow umbrella flew from her hands blowing her shiny brown hair showing her beautiful face. I tighten the grip I used to hold my cellphone.

Hana…Dul… Seth…

                                        I fell in love…

“BOOOF” I sighed heavily coming back to the reality.

“Gotchya!” I quickly carried the wet poodle before it could run away.

“Oh! Kamsahamnida!! I thought I’ll lose him again! Kam..” I quickly held my umbrella on her before she could soak her cloths again.

“Oh! Kumawoyo!! Kenchanayo! My clothes are already soaked.” She touched her clothes making her face. I looked at her brown large eyes. They were gleaming and welcoming.

“Chogiyeyo?” I blinked at her while day dreaming.

“Hmm…You can come a little closer. Your shoulder is soaked.”

“Oh!” I looked at my soaked sweater and slowly came closer.

She smiled softly and stretched her hands like she’s asking for a thing I bought for her. I raised my eyebrow.

“Youngsul!” I quickly looked at the forgotten sleeping puppy in my left arm.

“Miyanada! Here you go!” I slowly kept it on her opened arms trying my best to not wake the dog.

“Does he like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter