[final]

Yellow and Blue

Jimin brushed the dust off his hands and pointed at a pile of boxes.

"Ah please be especially careful with that one ajeossi!"

The man nodded at Jimin and busily scurried  towards the boxes. As Jimin was scanning the wall for any unpacked belongings, he paused in front of his two umbrellas hanging against the wall. One yellow- One blue- He immediately reached out for the yellow one, but drew back. For a long time- Jimin stood there. Pondering. His eyes gazing down at the two umbrellas.

"Jimin, We should stop."

Jimin began to sob at the statement. But he didn't say anything. He didn't complain. He knew why Taehyung was doing this. In response, Taehyung just sat there. Staring down at his balled fists sitting on his lap, before rising from his seat and running out of the door. Jimin began to weep.

-

Not long after, Taehyung entered the door once more, soaking wet. Water was dripping off his strands of hair onto his jacket.

"I thought- I thought you left-"

Taehyung smiled bitterly before handing Jimin a yellow umbrella and locking his arms around him in a tight squeeze.

"Its the end- This is really the end Jimin-"

The two of them remained in a tight embrace for what seemed like an eternity- and the rain continued to fall.

After that- Jimin had realised. Taehyung was preparing to leave, before Jimin, himself even knew it. Taehyung- Taehyung had went through tucking all of his emotions- and packing all his belongings one by one- all alone. It was as if Jimin could hear the laughter- the joy, the memories still lingering in the room. Jimin cried harder. But Taehyung was living well, he had a wealthy life. Jimin had once came across on an article about how he had received his father's company and was succeeding. He was relieved- but he couldn't control his tears slowly soaking into his cheeks.

"Ah- ajeossi please throw this umbrella away."

Jimin left for the door. With a blue umbrella in his hand.