Mugs

Couple things

When Hyesung emerged from the bedroom, still groggy and yawning he knew what to expect. Eric was already up, making breakfast and soon would be ushering him to get ready and out. Just like he had done almost every morning when he had time since they had started dating.

As the singer finally greeted his good morning, received his morning kiss from the older man Hyesung somehow felt that the older man was up to something.

 

”What's going on?”

”Nothing, just enjoying the morning. Get showered, breakfast is up soon.”

 

Sighing to himself, pondering why Eric was so damn happy right in the morning Hyesung disappeared to the bathroom.

It took him less than half an hour to make himself presentable which was a record, and soon he was back at the kitchen.

Eric was no where to be seen, only a note left on the table saying he'd should eat before Taehak would be collecting him for the studio.

With a saddened sigh Hyesung sat before the table. Then he saw them.

 

There were two perfectly normal coffee cups sitting on the table, they were white ones, nothing extremely outstanding on them, other than...

...there were names printed on them...One had JungHyuk, the other PilKyo.

 

Couple mugs.