Your Stupid Habit

Yoongi's Habit

From the first time Jimin has ever met Yoongi, he realized the elder had a bad, BAD habit and he hated it. He hated yoongi’s habit more than his grumpy recently divorced English teacher, more than J-hope’s snoring, even more than Namjoon’s stinky feet. He just hated it.

During his first year of university, his best friend, Taehyung introduced him to some seniors that were in the dance and music department. That was the day he met Yoongi, the lazy, grumpy yet adorable senior who was just a tad taller than he was. The moment yoongi smiled, was the end of Jimin.

“Hey, I’m yoongi.” the blonde flashed his gummy smile. Right in that moment, Jimin knew there was no turning back. Snapping out of his daze, Jimin extended his hand.

“Park J-Jimin.” He couldn’t believe he ing stuttered. The usual teasing, hyperactive teen lost all his confidence in front of the almighty yoongi. The elder eyed the teen curiously while Taehyung and J-hope continued to bicker in the background, although Jimin couldn’t concentrate on a thing that they were saying as his eyes were constantly shifting from the ground to the blonde rapper in front of him. Jimin just couldn’t help but stare, and every few minutes or so, the blonde would flick his tongue seductively and wet his cherry pink lips. It was an action that made Jimin’s knees weak. He hated it.

He hated how the elder made him nervous, he hated how he was a stuttering wreck in front of yoongi but most of all, he hated his habit. After 6 months of enduring the torture of seeing yoongi every day in school and after school, Jimin finally had enough. He couldn’t take it anymore. Whenever he talked to the rapper, his eyes would wander to his lips, Jimin didn’t know if yoongi did it on purpose or if it really was a force of habit, but the way he his lips was nothing short of seductive.

Jimin woke up that morning at 6:30 and his head throbbed from a night of restless sleep. Begrudgingly, Jimin headed to Taehyung’s room to wake the alien up from his deep space adventures. “Taehyung-ah, wake up. We have class soon.” Seeing as the alien didn’t budge, Jimin grabbed the dark haired male’s pants and yanked them down, exposing his thighs to the cold morning air. “Yah, Park Jimin!!” Before Jimin knew what was happening, he was being pulled down into a bear hug by the younger. “Taetae wake up!! It’s already 6:40!! Class starts in 20 minutes!” Jimin tried to break free, but sadly he wasn’t as strong as the alien. Sure he had a toned body and rock hard abs, but he was helpless when it came to Taehyung. Jimin didn’t know where Taehyung summoned his strength from; maybe aliens were built differently…

Making it just in time for class, Jimin nodded apologetically at the professor and pulled the still half asleep Taehyung to the back of the class and took a seat. Hearing the shuffling of feet and the sound of zippers, Jimin rubs his eyes and looks around the classroom only to realize that he just slept through 2 hours of class. ‘Dammit.’ he cursed. As he looked over at the weight on his shoulders, a still snoozing Taehyung sat. Looking at Taehyung’s timetable, they both had 2 hours before the next class. He quickly grabbed his phone out from his bag and decided to text Hoseok to see if he was on campus.

Jiminie <3: Hyungg, where are you?

Hobi hobi hyung: I’m in the cafeteria with your one and only *wink wink*

Jiminie <3: Ahhh hyung stop teasing me~~~~ ( ≧Д≦)

Hobi hobi hyung: Hahaha okay okay, come over, we’re just about to eat.

Quickly grabbing his backpack and Taehyung’s, he dragged the still sleep-deprived boy to the cafeteria. Although it’s been 6 months since he’s known yoongi and has become considerably closer to the rapper, the only thing that’s improved is his stuttering. Jimin was also good at keeping his cool around yoongi although most of the time his insides were flipping.

Looking around the mostly empty cafeteria, Jimin spots Hoseok who was already waving frantically at the pair and flashing his thousand watt smile. Jimin tried to wave but failed as the sleeping taehyung was still under his arm. Carefully placing down the alien, Jimin laid him down on his lap as he took a seat next to Hoseok. “Hey yoongi hyung, jin hyung!” Jimin smiled brightly at his crush and his ‘mother’.

“Hey Jimin!” Jin- hyung leaned across the table and ruffled the boy’s hair. Jimin swore for a second there was a frown on Yoongi’s face, but dismissed it as half the time the blonde was always scowling anyways. Shrugging it off, Jimin turned his attention to Taehyung who was still sleeping soundly. Jimin tried to shake the boy softly to wake him up. ‘What would Taehyung do without me’, he thought, Jimin was a 19 year old boy, yet most of the time he felt like a parent already. Though he isn’t complaining since he is happy to take care of his best friend, it’s always been that way since they were 3 and learned how to talk. Taehyung was very touchy and he got used to it, everyone in their group did, so no one found it weird when Taehyung suddenly sat up and kissed Jimin on the cheek and announced his trip to the bathroom. Unknown to everyone, however, Yoongi’s scowl grew deeper.


Hi Hi!! So how is it so far?? This is my first fanfic so please tell me what you think ^^ Yoonmin is life ~~

Comment comment comment!! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

June