One Shot!!

Chicken Love

(No one pov)

Hwa Young and Ljoe go for a 'FAKE DATE' after Ljoe mother force them to go.They choose to go to the LOTTE WORLD.Well...for a couple,they must hold hand.BUt..Err...this "unique' couple DID NOT hold their hand. 

"Yah,Ljoe! I want that ice cream." you point at ice cream stall while pout.

"Yah,I'm older than you, call me oppa or I dont want to but that ice cream for you."

"OK,fine! Oppa~ I want chocolate ice cream please?" *puppy eye*

Ljoe giggle and buy a chocolate ice cream for you.You eat and start walking.

"Ladies and gentleman! Today,we have a contest for lovely couple.Eat chicken as much as you can!" As Ljoe heard the announcement he pull you to that place. Then he go up to the host and say something to him.

(You Pov)

Uh...Kay?? So...we a couple ?Urgh....What the hell he was thinking about when he heard the announcement? Geezz... Stupid LJoe.

When ,he done talking to the host,he came down and pull me up to the stage and sit next to him.

*Woah~ So many chicken! Yummy.. >[]< I like this game* you though.

"Oppa Fighting!" you say to Ljoe that busy stared at the chicken.

"Hwa Young Fighting!" He smile.

"Okay~ Then you can start.......n....NOW!"

(you pov)

Amm...Amm...Ahh....So delicious! Woah...that muscle couple eat so fast.hehehe...But our team will win this game.FIGHTING OPPA! ISK.... Why I call him oppa? Yah! He just your enemy! Amm... <- continue eat

5 minute later

"The winner is... ByungHwa COUPLE!!"

"YAy!! We win!" you accidently hug Ljoe since you so happy to win that game. Ljoe was shock and blushing at the same time.All the spectator clapping their hand to Ljoe and you.

"Opps,sorry." you release your hug and blushing like tomato.

"Ahem...Here your reward.Two ticket to Jeju Island for 3 day 2 night.And...Ljoe sshi~ coughcoughcough kiss your girlfriend." W...What??? KIss me?? no no no.

"I'm not his girlfriend.I just his friend.Mianhaeyo." You say and goes down. Ljoe chase you from back.

"YAh,where you want to go? why you run away from me?" Ljoe say and grabs your hand.

"I...I...." you about to say something to Ljoe but someone cut your say.

"LJOE OPPA~" Lizzy come out from somewhere and hug Ljoe back. You and Ljoe shock with Lizzy action.

"Oppa i miss you." *This ugly queenka. =,=* Lizzy whisper something to Ljoe and take Ljoe somewhere place leaving you alone. *where they go?* You follow them from back and suddenly stop at infront of a tree house. You open your ear large to hear what they say but they to far from you so you can't hear what they say.

"Oppa~ you know that i was your GIRLFRIEND! why you dating with  that ugly girl?"

"Yah! Since when i was your BOYFRIEND?! And don't call her ugly." Ljoe push Lizzy hardly.

"Since THIS!" Lizzy suddenly kiss Ljoe and make you shock for second time. You run away from watching the kissing drama of Ljoe and Lizzy. Your heart is broken into dust, remembering the kissing scene.

Ljoe push Lizzy from kiss him and chase you.

"Hwa Young wait! I ....." you put your hand to your ear to not hear what Ljoe want to say to you. You run with all your energy to run away from Ljoe. You found a hidding place and hide from Ljoe. You still heard Ljoe calling your name and your tear keep running to your face.

"Ljoe oppa...I...hate...you...sob...sob..." you cried

*hwa Young! where are you? Its not what you think. I love you.Please dont  do this to me* Ljoe thought.

(10 years ago)

Sob...sob...sob...

Ljoe heard sobbing in a box near playground and open it. You look up to see who open your hidding box and it is Ljoe.

"Hwa Young?? Why you crying?" Ljoe said and wiped your tear.

"Oppa...I...need...to..leave from....sob..sob...sob...this place..." You cry very hard this time. You need to leave to Japan and will leave your important person 'Ljoe'.

"Its ok Hwa Young.Oppa is always here with you." He point to your heart.

"Here?"

"Yes,there.Here take this chicken chain.This is a part of my heart.If someone bullied you, hold this chain and say my name three time. I will be next  to you for helping you ok? Now hold your chain and said my name." You close your eye and do what Ljoe order.

"Ljoe oppa.Ljoe oppa.Ljoe oppa." Ljoe immediately jump into your box and sit behind you and kiss your check. You slowly open your eye after Ljoe kiss your check.

"OPPA!" you hug Ljoe tight and he hug you back.

"Oppa promise me?"

"Promise what?"

"Promise me that you will never leave me alone.Nae?" You show your pinky finger.

"Nae, oppa never leave you forever." You and Ljoe do pinky promise.

End flashback

You hold your chicken chain and start to said Ljoe name.

"Ljoe oppa...Ljoe oppa...Ljoe oppa.." At that time Ljoe walk infront of you heard you call his name. He just saw a huge box next to him and slowly open it.

"Hwa Young." he said. You immediately stand up and start to walk away but Ljoe grabs your hand and hug you tight.

"Lets me go." You try to broke Ljoe hug with your tear running your face.

"I won't"

"Lets me..." Ljoe press his lip to your lip and kiss you passionately. The kiss is lasting for 5 minutes and you guys gasping for oxygen.

"Hwa Young ahh~ I LOVE YOU."

"I... LOVE YOU TO OPPA." you say and Ljoe kiss you again.

*You are mine.My Chicken Love.*

- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - --  -- - - - - -

errr..... <-again   i dont know what to write in this place.. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! *bow*