Cheer Up

That Boy Next Door

Your POV (yay)

Wonwoo continued to drag me downstairs without telling me the reason. He even covered my eyes with his dirty hands EW. (At least it's not Mingyu's nastay hands lmao) Wrapping his free arm around my waist, he picked me up as he walked down the stairs. By now I gave up asking what was going on. He walked a few steps before stopping. It was silent. He slowly removed his hand. I squinted from the light. But then my eyes widened. It was a huge Christmas tree, completely covered in various ornaments of different colors, sizes, and shapes. Plus, there seemed to be a never ending pile of presents. I was about to turn around to Wonwoo when I heard several loud voices.

"CHEER UP YN-AH" they screamed.

I nearly fell over in shock when I saw who they were.

Mingyu.

Sungjae.

Wooshin.

Taekwoon??! (Yay)

And of course, Young Mi.

"You guys-" I started tearing up.

"괜찮아!!! (It's okay)" They all screamed, running towards me and bombarding me with hugs. Well, with the exception of Taekwoon, who simply patted my head one or two times before standing back so he wouldn't be bulldozed by the others.

"Aigoo, what a lucky girl you are. Surrounded by hot guys," Young Mi said, shaking her head.

I wiped dabbed my eyes and blushed, looking around at everyone.

Sungjae leaned over and chuckled childishly, "Did you hear that? She said I'm HOT," He winked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Actually she's obviously talking about me," Mingyu said, wrapping his arm around Young Mi's shoulder and pulling her close (like in mansae). She blushed.

"I ship," Wooshin suddenly whispered to me. I made a 'wtaf' face and rolled my eyes.

"Y-yah. I was talking about..." Young Mi hesitated. "Taekwoon... ssi..."

"...Eh??!!" Taekwoon turned around in embarrassment and covered his blushing face.

We all bursted into laughter.

"Don't lie. You were obviously talking about me," Mingyu whispered in Young Mi's ear. Mingyu pls wyd stop

"Ew get away creep," Sungjae said, stepping between them, giving Mingyu the death glare.

"You guys are so dumb," I said, shaking my head. By now, Taekwoon had successfully gathered himself after a few failed tries, and was standing awkwardly to the side while everyone was bickering. I walked over to him. "Did you sneak out again?"

"W-what? No... Today's a free day." He said nervously.

"Tch." I spotted something in his hand behind his back. "Oh? What's this?" I grabbed it and raised it up.

"U-uh..." He looked around nervously.

"They're glasses (the ones from their recent vixx tv). He refuses to wear it," Sungjae said behind me, shaking his head as he took it from the both of us and slipped it on Taekwoon's face.

I laughed, "It suits you."

He blushed, and pushed them up when they started slipping.

"Yn!!" A few voices called from behind.

I turned around. Wooshin, Wonwoo, Jungkook, Mingyu (all my biases *cries*), and Young Mi were standing in a line, all holding out neatly wrapped presents, and wearing a bunch of Christmas accessories.

"Presents~" Jungkook said in a sing-song voice.

I gasped. "You shouldn't have."

After years of unwrapping, I finally got through all of them.

"But waitttttt," Wonwoo took something that was hanging at the top of the Christmas tree. It looked like a small box. He handed it to me, and I unwrapped it quickly due to its small size. Wonwoo opened it for me (even though I could've done it on my own).

"Rings?" I examined the two silver rings, simple but pretty; One was a bit bigger than the other. Wonwoo pulled the small one out from its socket.

"I'm not asking you to marry me or something," He laughed nervously. "They're just 'promise rings', you could say. Just so that people know you're mine." Mine?? I blushed. He grabbed my right hand and slipped it on my ring finger.

I smiled, "Cute." I picked up the other ring and slipped it on the same finger of Wonwoo's right hand. Suddenly he pulled me into a tight embrace. Everyone started cheering. I almost forgot they were here. They started spraying something white in the air as they ran in circles around us. Holding my hand out, I watched the white foam as it landed on my hand, clump after another. "THANK YOU!!!" I screamed. Everyone smiled widely and laughter filled the air.

~

I held my hand up, letting the light from the moon reflect off the ring's smooth surface. Black dots started floating across my hand, and the walls beside me. I whipped my head back at the window. Snow!! I jumped up and pressed my hands and forehead to the window, watching the clumps of snow fall. There was already a thin white layer on the ground below. Is Wonwoo seeing this? I glanced at the window to Wonwoo's bedroom. Suddenly it opened, and out came Wonwoo's head, his hair hidden under a red beanie.

"Oh? Yn!!" He half whispered, waving to me from outside.

I quickly opened my window, "Yah, you're gonna fall again." He gave me that 'r u serious' look.

"Whatever. It's snowing!!!" He pointed at the sky.

"No , smart one."

He frowned. "Fine bye," he quickly closed his window, and disappeared out of view.

Heol... I brushed off the snow on my arm and blew on the ones that had accumulated on my windowsill, and closed the window. Glancing one last time at the window, I climbed into bed, burying myself in the blankets.

Goodnight, idiot.



Kinda short ish chpt :/

Also emo bc it didn't snow at all where I live rIP

F U stoopid global warming

And if some of you were curious as to what everyone was wearing (accessories) I'll describe them belowwewwwwwww:

Wooshin: headband with antlers and a red and white stripped scarf

Wonwoo: santa hat and circular glasses with no lenses

Sungjae: also santa hat w/ fake beard and mittens (red + white)

Jungkook: antlers w/ bells and foam red nose

Taekwoon: mentioned already but if you don't watch vixx tv (which you should bc its gold) they're black rimmed glasses w/o lenses (well there was one but he popped it out LOL) with antlers sticking out

I can't remember what it looked like exactly so correct me if in wrong

it's hanging on his onesie loL there's a tiny christmas hat

Mingyu: santa hat and red + white stripped glasses w/o lenses (meanie matching kinda ;))))

Young Mi: cute deer onesie (that hyuk and leo wore) and red plush nose

OKAY WELL

MOVING ON

also im not gonna make yn's parents' deaths such a big deal bc u know wat whatever lmao

there'll probably another semi Christmas themed chapter next sorri it's kinda late oopS i fail at lyfe bye

~ Outseong 🌨

also HAPPY TAEHYUNG AND JISOO (CHRIST) DAY YAY

  o cute

 yes

BYE

woAH THERE

Poor hoshi getting h8

like the8

just kidding m8

im so funny

sorri for the l8 upd8

i need to stop

lol

BYE 

AGAIN