Swing

That Boy Next Door

Your POV

(Nothing's gonna happen chill guys ;) )

I felt myself being lifted off the ground, a quick gust of air passed by me.

"Are you okay??" I heard Wonwoo's urgent voice.

I nodded. Starting to open my hood, I felt fabric brushing my nose. The bright light blinded me.

"Yah what are you-"

I froze. My eyes widened. With his hand brushing my face, Wonwoo's face was inches from mine. There's that feeling again... He stared at me, his hand resting on my face. Being the shortie I am, his lips were right in front of my face. I blushed furiously. Right now... My heart is telling me... To... kiss him? (Lolz) 'Follow your heart~' I could hear Mingyu telling me. I reached up and pulled his hand put of the way.

"Yn-"

I rested my hand on his broad shoulders, pulling myself up, meeting his lips with mine. Quickly, I pulled back. Letting out a hushed sigh, I avoided his widening eyes. We stood there silently listening to the sound of passing cars. Then, I felt his hand leaving my grip and touching my chin, lightly turning my face back to him. Before I could react, he kissed me. His warm hand cupped my face as the other pulled my neck closer, his warmth invading my body. It felt like eternity until he pulled back. We were both breathing heavily, him smiling cheekily while I blushed a billion shades of red.

I pressed my lips together nervously, "You-"

Suddenly he hugged me, cutting me off, "It's a relief..."

"W-what is?"

"That you're okay. And that you don't hate me," He smiled as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Why would I hate you?"

"Because you didn't say anything after I... You know..."

"A-ah it's not l-like that... I was just... surprised. Mian."

"No it's okay. I understand," He laughed softly.

"What's so funny?"

"Mm nothing," he let go and walked off.

Tch.

"Aren't you going to be cold?"

I stared at his thin white shirt.

"Ani."

Just watch... You'll be cold soon... Idiot.

"Y-yah, wait for me," I walked quickly up to him.

We walked silently again, listening to the sound of passing cars. I glanced over at Wonwoo, noticing him rubbing his hands together and blowing on them.

"Are your hands cold?" I asked, eyeing his hands.

"Kinda..." He blew on them.

Sighing softly, I grabbed his hand and put it into my sweater pocket, wrapping it with my other hand.

"Told you you should've brought a jacket," I mumbled.

"Your cute face keeps my warm enough." He smiled.

I blushed slightly, "So cheesy..."

After walking for a while, we got to the park. It was cold, so there weren't that many people around.

"Ah, that reminds me, why were you in the tree the other day?" I asked.

"I was hiding from the girls," he chuckled, "They're always following me around," he pouted.

"Haha oh my god," I laughed. "Mmm... I dare you to climb that tree," I pointed to a big, tall one.

"Fine," he ran up to it and wrapped his arms around the trunk, using his feet to step on the ridges. 

After just a few seconds, he was sitting lazily on the first branch.

"Higher?" He asked.

Excited, I nodded. He climbed up a few more branches with ease. Sneakily, I took a picture with my phone

"Yah! Delete it!!" He yelled.

I stuck my tongue out, "Make me~"

He started coming back down. With an editing app, I drew ears and a tail on him, and wrote 'Wonkey' on the side. I drew a banana on his hand and snorted seeing how ugly he became.

"'Wonkey'??"

Before I could react, he snatched the phone out of my hands and held it up as high as he could.

"Yah, give it back!!"

I started jumping up, but he was too tall. I huffed and pouted, crossing my arms.

"Please please pleaseeee give it back?" I begged in the cutest voice I could muster.

He furrowed his brows as his cheeks turned pink, "F-Fine."

He lowered his arm and I snatched my phone back, running off.

"Yah, wait for me!!" He called after.

I ran towards the playground. Everything was still the same from when I was little.

I laughed softly, "I remember when Mingyu and I used to play around here."

Wonwoo walked past me to the swings.

"I bet I can swing higher than you," he challenged.

"Oh yeah?? I was the best swinger in the whole school, you know," I smirked.

"Tch. Loser buys coffee?"

"Call! (Okay)"

"Ready... Go!!"

I pushed myself off of the ground a few times before kicking my feet back and forth, moving my whole body also. Wonwoo seemed to also be trying his hardest, which made me smile. I made fun of his intense face, but then he made fun of my messy hair that got tangled in the wind. It was a close match, but Wonwoo won.

"Hah! I told you~" he yelled, running up to me.

I stuck my tongue out, "Whatever..."

Did I even bring my wallet?? I pressed around my pockets and in the pocket of my sweatshirt, but it wasn't there.

"I'll pay," Wonwoo suddenly said.

"Eh? But you won...?"

"I was planning on paying in the first place," he smiled.

"Tch. Then what was the point of the game? I got my hair all tangled up..."

He shrugged and walked behind me, running his fingers through my hair softly. I grabbed a chunk and pulled it the front, running my own fingers through it. Before long, my hair was smooth again. Well, almost smooth.

"Thanks," I said.

"Mm."

He rubbed my head and wrapped his arm around my neck. I glared at him but blushed nervously. He opened his hand in front of my face.

"What?" I asked.

"My hands are cold."

"Heol."

I rubbed his hands and blew on them till we got to the coffee shop.


Ended the chp at 1004 words AyE

BAPPP

(hip s MHSDM *dies*)

I really hope they win on music bank or whatever idek lol

They deserve it :')

BUT AYE NO CLIFFHANGER THIS TIME

🐳

BUT I DONT HOW YALL THOT SOMEONE WAS GONNA GET HURT LIKE 

I KNOW IM EVIL BUT NOT THAT EVIL

but its okay ily

I have 2 or 3 tests next week which makes me want to cri

 

It's only a 2 day week BC thanksgiving but everyone decides that it's a good time to have huge tests k

Next update will probably be Wednesday or Thursday??

VOTE AND COMMENTEU

~MintWonton 🐆

(Also that bangtan gayo ep where they played paintball omf jungcheetah i cri)