Ramen

That Boy Next Door

Your POV

My eyes widened.

"Stay ... With you?" I repeated.

"You hate being alone, don't you?" Wonwoo asked.

I nodded and looked down, "How'd you know?"

He smiled lightly, "Min."

Mingyu why I outta...

"So?" He asked.

Well... Since mom thought he was a nice guy...

//Flashback//

I dug through my back pack, looking for my pencil. I felt a piece of crumpled paper, and pulled it out. Oh. Its Wooshin's note... I flipped the paper around, squinting to read the small font.

P.s. Mom said to stay with Wonwoo ;)

Oh my god. I crumpled the paper and shoved it as deep as I could down my backpack (into the depths of hell). God mom...

//End//

"But what about your parents-"

"They're on vacation. And Jungkook went to college."

Should I really? I dont like him or anything... So it should be fine, right? Besides... Mom said I should so...

"Hurry and go get your stuff," Wonwoo twisted me around and pushed me towards my house. "I'll be waiting here."

"Okay..." I ran into my house, and upstairs to my room.

I grabbed the duffle bag from my closet and threw it on my bed. What should I bring?? Comfy clothes... And clothes to wear outside... Oh, I should bring his sweatshirt back... I pulled it off the hanger and put it to my nose. It smells like him...

"Yn!!" He yelled from outside," What's taking so long??!!"

"I'm almost done!!" I yelled back.

Tch. So impatient. I grabbed a few pairs of shorts and jeans and a few sweatshirts and tees, stuffing them into my bag. This should be enough...? Oh yeah. Underwear. I grabbed a few random ones and shoved them deep in my bag, covering them with my other clothes. Bra... I grabbed one from my drawers and put them down by my underwear. Now is this enough?? I sighed. Whatever. Slinging my bag over my shoulder, I walked out. Wait my blanket! I ran back upstairs to grab my blanket. Okay! Now I can go...

"Sorry did you wait long?" I asked once I got outside.

"Ani it's okay," he smiled, "let's go in."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, and up the stairs.

"This is the guest room you can stay here."

"Ah," I set my stuff down on the bed, "it's nice."

He smiled, leaning against the door frame, "That's a relief."

Silence.

He cleared his throat, "Are you hungry or anything??"

"Uh, kinda... You know how to cook?"

"... No..." He scratched his head nervously.

"Aish..."

"Do you?"

"... Ramen."

His stomach grumbled.

"Ramen it is," he walked over and grabbed my hand again, pulling me downstairs.

He held my hand tightly as he got out all the materials and ingredients, dragging me along wherever he went. By the time he was done, my face was flushed pink.

"Why does he keep holding my hand," I muttered under my breath.

"Because why not?" He squeezed my hand.

Wonwoo's POV

Why do I... keep holding her hand?

"Hello?" She waived her hand in front of my face.

I faked a cough, "Hm?"

"I'm gonna start making it now..." She said, turning to tie her hair up.

"Mm." I turned around and walked off, laying down on the tv.

Vixx's Chained Up performance was playing (mhHHM) Waaaaa... They're so cool..

"Oh? You know them too?" Yn gasped, shuffling over, sitting down next to me. "Who's your favorite??" 

"Mm... Him."

"Oh? Hongbin!"

(Hongbongbingbong needs more love he's such a precious human tbh)

"Yours?" I asked.

"Hmm... Him! Leo!" She pointed at the screen, smiling widely.

What is he? A lion? I scoffed.

"Go back to making ramen, it's gonna burn." I pushed her up off the couch.

"Fine finee," she glanced sadly at the tv as she walked away.

Hmph. What's so good about him?? ... I watched him dance perfectly on stage and sing his high notes at the same time. Does she like guys who sing and dance or something? Maybe I should learn... I glanced over at her. She was completely engrossed in cooking. Ah... It smells nice already... I watched as she put in a few final touches. She glanced up at me, surprised when she saw me looking at her already.

"It's done," she brought the pot over, avoiding my eyes.

Tch. Why is she nervous? I got up as she went back to grab bowls. She was too short. I watched as she struggled to reach the bowls at the very top, and walked over quietly. Reaching up from behind her, I grabbed two bowls. She turned back quickly, hands clenched in front of her chest. We locked eyes.

"Hurry it's gonna get cold," she said softly, grabbing the bowls and walking around me.

I smirked and followed after her.

Your POV

Why does he keep messing around?? He keeps making me flustered... I set the table, trying to ignore Wonwoo watching me. Finally, I sat down. He pulled out the chair across from me, his eyes not leaving me. Quit staring you idiot...

"Are you gonna eat or not?" He asked, smirking slightly.

"I'm eating!" I grumbled, grabbing my chopsticks. "Thank you for the food," I mumbled.

I reached for the ramen, but Wonwoo blocked my chopsticks with his. I glared at him, and he gave me an innocent look back. After multiple attempts, I still couldn't grab anything. I slammed my chopsticks down. Letting out a long breath, I ran upstairs.

"Y-yah! Where are you going?" He yelled after me.

I ignored him, running into my room and locking the door. His footsteps quickly approach the door, followed by rapid knocks.

"Yn?? What's wrong??" He asked urgently, knocking several times again.

Aish what AM I doing?? I crawled under the blankets and curled up quietly. The knocking stopped, and I could hear his footsteps retreating. But before long, they came back. The knob jiggled slightly and turned, opening the door. Of course he had a key.

"Don't come!!" I yelled from under the blanket.

"Yn, what's wrong? Was it something I did?"

I bit my lip, "You keep messing around with me all the time and it makes me nervous and flustered and sometimes it's hard to breathe and my chest tenses up and--"

I pushed the blanket away, but froze when I saw Wonwoo's watery eyes.

"Won-"

"Mianhae..." He said softly.

I got up slowly, walking over to him as he leaned against the doorframe, staring blankly at the floor.

"Are you-"

Suddenly he hugged me tightly, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Mianhae. I didn't know..." He mumbled.

Hesitantly, I patted his back, "It's o-okay..."

He sighed and pulled back, looking me in the eyes.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Mm. Go ahead," I dabbed his eye with my sleeve.

"I think... 

 

I like you."

I froze. What?? He grabbed my hand, pressing it to his cheek as he leaned down to kiss me, pulling me closer.


//SCREECHES//
FEELS OVERLOAD
i kent with myself 
buT ITS ABOUT TIME SOMETHING HAPPENED BC ITS BEEN LIKE 12 CHAPTERS 
so much happened in this omF
You moved in with Wonwoo + cute fluff stuff + him getting jealous + 키스 >///<
I crai
;-;

I'm gonna try and keep it to fluff in the future ...

BUT ANYWAYS CHAINED UP IS DANK AF I COULD LISTEN TO IT FOREVER PLUS THE ALBUM IS BOOTYFUL

MUCH BODY ROOLS OOOHOHOOHHHOHOOHOHOOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHO

ALL THE SONGS ARE GR8 BLESS THEM
I REALLY LIKE HEAVEN AND STOP IT GIRL MHM MY JAM
ALSO RAVI SINGING IS LYFE ;-;

 

^MANHYUK

HONGBONGBINGBONG

A N G E L NEOYA ANGEL H E A V E N NEOYA HEAVEN WODISJJDKDKSKSKSSKAKLOROEU

no chill

Also Leo's high notes are my religion

HE'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BLESS

All the songs are amazing oK

OH AND CHECK OUT STORM BY M.A.P.6 IM EMO BC THE MV HASNT EVEN REACHED 100,000 viEWS likE ???????$$&&^^+%€¥€)&&>+%)&€+%>&&?##89€ //SCREAMS// THEYRE SO UNDERATED I CRAI AGAIN

ALSO TARGET BY ROMEO IS GR8 TOO SO YEAH

ALSOOOLURHFYGBNJGSRHADIUSHFASKJ H BAP COMEBACK SOON HMMHJJRMG

AND LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT BTS LYKE 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

no chill k sorrry merp

 

 

 

 

LASTLY THANK YU SO MUCH FOR 1.3K AYEEEEEEEEE

정말 정말 감사합니다!! :')))) ❤️❤️

사랑합니다 내 친고가~

No hablar korean rIp bye

~MintWonton 🎯