Final.

I'll Leave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Heo Solji - A girl who comes from a rich family, however, she hates being treated like a princess, she wants to be treated like a normal person too. 

 

Ahn Hyojin - The typical Queenka in school. Hyojin is just a normal girl and she is always surrounded by girls, but, she only has one girl in her heart, and thats none other than her girlfriend who’d been with her for almost a year, Hee Yeon.

 

Solji is a cute and bubbly girl. She has a huge crush on Hyojin in which Hyojin doesn’t know. She thought Solji is kind to everyone. So whenever Solji bakes pastries for her, gives her presents, help her when she needs finance help, she’d gladly receive them and thank her sincerely.

 

Until one day, Hyojin found out from Solji’s little sister that she’s in love with her…

 

 

 

 

[Lunch time…]

 

 

 

 

“Hyojinie~” Solji poked her head cutely into Hyojin’s class room. They wasn’t in the same class today because they took different subjects.

 

“Hi, Soljiji.” Hyojin waved while calling out the nickname she gave Solji.

 

“This is for you! My mum made it. I feel that I should share something so good with you!” Solji handed the lunchbox she packed herself to Hyojin.

 

“Thank you, have you eaten?” Hyojin asked as she opened the lunchbox. It was spicy glass noodles.

 

“I’ve eaten! Don’t worry!” Solji said cheerily.

 

“Ahn Hyojin!” A loud voice reached their ears and Hyojin was hyped up as soon as she saw the girl calling for her.

 

“Hee Yeonie!” Hee Yeon carried Hyojin and spun her around.

 

“Am I disturbing you guys?” Hee Yeon asked because there were only a few students in the classroom.

 

“No—“ Before Solji could finish talking, she was interrupted by another student, “Heol, why can’t you leave our Hyojin alone? She has a girlfriend! You don’t have any chance!” She said with an annoyed tone. 

 

“Wae! Why can’t I stay with Hyojinie?! She didn’t even complain!” Solji said in a childish tone. The couple only laughed at her.

 

“What chance are you talking about? Soljiji just treats me as her best friend.” Solji’s heart sank when she heard Hyojin said she only treated her as her best friend which in fact, Solji’s in love with her.

 

“Soljiji, Hee Yeon and I are gonna go to the park and finish this delicious glass noodles, ok? Thanks for this.” Hyojin ruffled Solji’s hair and intertwined her fingers with Hee Yeon’s.

 

Solji hung her head low and went back to her class room.

 

 

 

 

[Solji’s class room…]

 

 

 

 

“Unnie! Solji don’t even have to turn her head to know it’s her little sister Hyerin.

 

“Hyerin-ah, wae?” Solji said with a sad voice which Hyerin immediately knows something is up with her sister.

 

“Did something happen between you and Hyojin unnie?” 

 

“No… I’m just sad that I’m not Hee Yeon…” 

 

“Hee Yeon unnie? She’s Hyojin unnie’s girlfriend, right?” 

 

Solji nodded and placed her head on the table. Every time Hyojin says Solji is just like her best friend, she gets sad but when she saw Hyojin and could do something for her again, she forgets about all the sadness.

 

“I have to help unnie confess to Hyojin unnie…”

 

 

 

 

[At the park…]

 

 

 

 

“Hyojin-ah, does Solji likes you? I can feel that she has some feelings for you.” Hee Yeon asked.

 

“No… I don’t think so. She knows I have you.”

 

“Even if she has a crush on you, don’t hurt her feelings okay?” 

 

“Alright…” Hyojin placed a kiss on Hee Yeon’s cheek before she continues her nagging session.

 

While they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter