ㅤㅤPLOTLINES.

ㅤㅤ✦ㅤ ㅤHIGH SCHOOL ROCK ON!ㅤapply soon.
《라디오》 : plotlines
frontwoman, leader, lead guitar / taken : the leader of the six girls, min haneul is a high school junior and self-proclaimed mother of the six girls. be aware! she may be short and she may have a babyface but haneul is a mistake waiting to happen if you harm any of her members. with such a powerful voice and great stage presence, she's the girl that some students fall in love with.
rhythm guitar, supporting vocals / open: being a cheerleader and being part of a band is hard but this girl can make it work for some odd reason! she's one of the most popular and good-looking girls in school, always being mistaken for a model or a really good-looking actress and sometimes even accused of plastic surgery. she's considered the visual and also the second oldest of the band.
bass, rapper / open : she is the definition of badass. before she transferred here, there were rumors about her being a gang member and picking fights with people at her old school. of course, everyone stayed out of her way but after she joined the band, a lot of people were friendly to her. she's the rapper and the third oldest of the band.
keyboard, supporting vocals / open  : classy and elegant, that's how you would describe her. she's seen as one of the greatest pianists in south korea and she's one of the smartest students in their school. it kinda surprises everyone when she says she's the second youngest because she seems so mature and graceful.
drums / open : since she's the youngest, this girl is always at her unnies' beck-and-call. she's very nice and respectful and even gets in trouble because of accepting a favor. people say that she has a big smile, which makes them feel happy when they're around her. she's also very energetic and she lets it all out when she plays the drums. her cheerful mood and happy aura will get you smiling in no time!