A Love That Worth To Be Remember

A Series of Unexpected Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji X B.A.P Daehyun

 

People cursed him because he doesn't cry. But how could he cry when the person he loves is Heo Youngji? Maybe because it was raining, and it brings all the memories of their first meeting back. Daehyun knew he doesn't deserve to be loved. He had nasty job, killing people, and under all his circumstances, he met the most innocent people who gave him too much love to the point he wanted to be reborn as a normal person.


 

It was raining when he was on his way to stalked his next target like usual. He doesn't mind to be drenched actually but the umbrella suddenly appeared above his head made him turned around just to find a school girl holding red umbrella.

“You will sick if you stay too long under the rain.”

Daehyun didn't care. He can't get close to anyone, moreover a schoolgirl, so he didn't give any words and turned his eagle gaze to his target which is nowhere to be found. He lost his target.

 

Daehyun moved to little apartment near his target house. He can't lose him anymore and he need to do some execution soon. He doesn't want to make his boss upset and tainted his work record. Stalking his target 24 hours is his job, so a little garbage inside his room wasn't problem.

“Oh, it's you.” From all people, why she remember him? “This is yours, isn't it?” Daehyun gulped when the girl hands him a knife. How could a girl handing him a knife with such a big smile in her face? Maybe because she's Heo Youngji. “I saw you near my school last day. Are you a stalker? Who did you stalk? I never seen any stalker before. Oh, you only buy ramyeon. Is this what stalker always eat?” She talks too much.

 

Ignoring his surrounding is his specialty, but ignoring a certain girl has been hard lately. They often meet at the convenience store, park, bus shelter, of course it wasn't intentionally.

“I made this new menu for our coffee shop. I’m good at baking. I’ll give you for free and you can come later if it tastes good.” He doesn't want it. He distracted a lot, but the bread tastes good.

 

When it's finally the execution day, Daehyun prepared everything thoroughly. He can't missed his chance. So in the middle of the night, with a rifle on his hand, he finally did his job. He smiles proudly as he finish it.

“You're cute when you're smiling.” His heart never beats that fast before. He can't have any witness and he need to kill the witness. But it's different this time, why she's not afraid? “What are you doing here?” She asked with his usual innocent tone. Apparently she didn't really witness everything makes Daehyun release the breath he holds before.

“That’s my line. What are kids doing in the hill in the middle of the night?”

“Star gazing.” And Daehyun found himself sitting next to her who excitedly pointing at the little dots in the sky.


 

“I will graduate next week. Will you be my boyfriend after that?” Caught off guard, Daehyun looked at the twin tail girl next to him. Her nose is red and she looks so smol with her thick clothes hugging her figure.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter