01

Love Between Us

She stepped in the new school, SM High, she sighed. She took out her name tag from her pocket and put it on her chest.

' Kwon Yuri ', the name tag showed

Yuri's pov 

Everything was started with my mom, the hardworking mom.

One week ago, my mom was drinking her favorite coffee while I'm washing dishes.

' Honey, I got a new work at a place that far away from here and I can't take you there since you haven't finish your study. Hence, I wish that you can go to Seoul and live with my sister.' She said. She worked every time for raising me up since my father left us with a serious car accident.

I stopped my own thing then looked at her. I hesitated a bit. ' When will you come back,huh?' I said then went back to my things.

I heard her chuckle, and she said, ' When I get to see you again.' 

When you get to see me again? She sound like she's going to abandon me but I don't think so that she will do that. She worked very hard and always think of me first.

I looked at her then smiled, ' sure.' I murmured.

----------

And now, SM High, my new school. Everything was new, new friend, new student, new life. I went to library which was the place that my cousin, Lee Donghae will wait for me. I stepped into the library, the library was huge, it amazed me. I walked around then I saw a couple was chatting at the corner and I heard their conversation.

' Oppa, don't you think that we look like the Romeo and Juliet?' The girl said and pouted at that guy. I blinked my eyes twice and I couldn't help but chuckled. They looked at me at the same time. God damn! They heard me. I took a book and ran away quickly but somehow the god hates me. I bump into a chair and fell down.

I gave them a small glance, as I expect that they were coming toward me. I hid my face under the book that I took but that guy grabbed away the book. How rude==. 'Miss? I'm pretty sure that you heard our conversation. Can you don't tell anyone. You know what to do right?' He gave a ' I will kill you' face. His word and face made me frowned.

' I don't know you guys, why should I tell another people? But your attitude damn and it changed my mind. I, Kwon Yuri will tell the whole world.' I glared at them and walked away like a winner but his sudden question stopped me.

' Are you a transfer student?' He asked. His voice was melodious. Wow, that girl has a good taste. I turned my head then smirked at him.

' So what?' I said then showed my ' Then book that you're holding, I will give you then since you like it so much.' I said without looking at them then walked away.

I'm outside now, still waiting for Donghae and  I reloaded that he was late. I played my hair with my finger until I saw a guy waved at me. 'Hey sorry that I'm late.' I looked at his face, well he got a pair of big eyes, a small red mouth, a high nose that made me jealous. Somehow he looks like a... What do we call? Em..Ah! A fish! He got a fishy face! I counln't help but chuckled again. He looked at me with a curious face. I took a deep breath and smiled.

I walked around the school with him, he explained every parts of this school to me. Somehow I found that his explainatipn was too boring and annoyed me. ' I'm thirsty.' I gave him a simply excuse. He looked at me, I can tel that he was slightly mad as I just cut off his word. He took a very deep breath and agree with me. He took me to the school cafe. We queued up for buying drinks.

I bought a grape juice  and went to some places. A girl was coming toward me but I didn't reliased that. We bumped into each other. My juice was poured on her, her white was tiring into purple colour. She glared at me and mouthed a .

I glared at her and frowned. ' Oh! Sorry, Miss Juliet, it was my mistake.' I said and smiled widely.

She glared at me like a scary rival. ' You doing on purpose, is it?' She said angrily.

' Oh! Miss Juliet, don't get it wrong. It's impossible that I'm on purpose because I'm scared of your Romeo.' I smiled wider than before. She stopped angrily. Suddenly, somebody pushed me to aside with not reallystrong energy. I looked at the person. Oh! Is the Romeo guy. ' Looks like your Romeo was here to save you, Miss Juliet.' I said.

' Stop that Romeo and Juliet !' That Romeo glared at me and carried the Juliet away. They left and a lot of people came toward me suddenly.

 ' What do you mean by Romeo and Juliet?' They asked. ' You know that they are the price and princess of this school?' They said. I shook my head and smiled. They better thank me that I didn't tell those people anything.

Donghae and me went back our class and I was arranged to sit beside with a girl. And nothing happen.