That Moment ~

MR. SUPERMAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback*

*16 May 2015*

*Dara's Diary*

Today i break up with my boyfriend . *Song Mino* He such a jerk !!! How could he left me just for a ? How could he do this to me . Am i not good enough? He such a player!! Why i fall in love with sweetalker and casanova like him? Why Dara? Dara Why??? Am i easily to get fool by others? I hate him damn much but he gave me so many things to remember!! I hate this feeling but i hate him more because he was happy with his new girl !! He didnt fall for me?? Even a bit? He being so cruel!!

(Dara cry very hard, because she love mino too much while Mino celebrating their break up with his new gf )

Dara when out to take alcohol to release her tension ~ (poor Dara)

--------------------------------------------------------SKIP-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Restaurant Nearby* 

*Dara*

Eommonim , One soju juseyo ! 

*Emmonim*

Dara ahh , where is Mino? It so dangerous to drink here alone without your boyfriend .. If Mino here , he will protect you from strangers..

*Dara*

Emmonimmm~ (holdback her tears) I just break up with him .. He got a new gf besides me ~ It hurt too much Emmonim.. *she cannot hold her tears anymore* *Dara cry *

*Emmonim*

Dara ahh , don't cry .. Even though Im not your Eomma but as ahjumma .. Dont cry like this ~ I will let you drink your soju only one bottle then can you promise me that you will straight go home?

*Dara*

Emmonimm , kamsahamidaaa~~ (Hug her while crying) Thanks for everything , saranghaeyo even though my parents dead but with you i feel  love .. Kamsahamida Emmonim . I wont trouble you anymore but i promise you i will go home after one soju ok? 

*Emmonim*

Dont cry anymore .. Wipe you tears . Here some tissure for you ~ You dont have to pay for this ~ Its my treat for you , young lady ~ 

(Poor Dara , Mino is such a jerk , I hope she is okay )

*Dara*

Kamsahamida Emmonim ~ JInjja Kamsahae~ I want to drink this and forget everything ~ (cheers) 

(After Dara finish her soju , She said thank you to Emmonim and straight to walk to her house ) 

She walks behind the restaurant ~ The back street .. Its so dangerous to walk there alone but she just dont care anymore . She is crying while walking . She is not drunk but she just sad with her life .. After a couple minutes , She heard someone talking to her ..

*Strangers*

Hey , young lady . Are you alone? Want to go to my house?

*Dara*

Yaaahhhh , Go away !! I dont want to talk to anybody !!! I dont have any mood to talk to you , you better leave me alone here *IDGAF to you , you better get out of my face now!!~ *stop crying and look the strangers with a sad face*

*Another stranger*

YAAaaaahhhh Gijibae !! Dont make me angry !! You better follow us !! ( grab Dara's hand roughly) 

*Dara*

Like i said , you better leave me alone here paboyaaa!!! (She scream at them and slap one of the strangers face)

*Strangers*

You going to regret this Gijibae !!!!!! Grab her hand guysssss !!! 

*Dara pray to her god* Dear god please save meeee from this guyyysss .. Someone help me **

(But nobody ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter