I love you too

I'm in Love with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“S-Stop….hahaha” Jimin laughed as Jhope tickled him over and over again. It started off as an innocent question game that somehow turned into a tickle fest  “h-h hahaha hyung…… hahaha stop” Jimin continued to protest but Jhope was determined to have Jimin spill the answer no matter what, plus he enjoyed listening to the younger’s laughter. They were on the couch, Jhope on top of Jimin, the tickle fest not coming to an end, at that moment Namjoon walked out of his room.

“Guys no on the couch” he said as he passed them straight and headed into the kitchen.  Jhope stopped for a moment before pinning Jimin to the couch. “Hyung we aren’t doing anything” he replied “well not as yet, we aren’t” Jhope winked at a flustered jimin below him. Jimin tried to wiggle free but Jhope held him tightly in place.  “Or maybe you want me to take you here right now” he whispered into Jimin’s ear before placing a small peck on his neck.

Before they could do anything else Namjoon pour ice cubes down Jhope’s back. “co-co-cold” Jhope yelped as he stood up and jumped around till the ice fell. “What...I taught it would help you cool you down” Namjoon blankly stated as he shrugged his shoulders. “Do you need cooling down too Jimin”. Jimin quickly put up his hands in defense and shock his head no. Namjoon smiled then proceeded back to the Kitchen.

“Hyung your mean….” Jhope announced as he headed into the kitchen. “And frustrated…..*wink* *wink* when are you going to tell Jin hyung, so you two can have some fun as well”. Namjoon blushed. He would never understand why Jhope was so blunt. He coughed and looked away from the younger. “Anyway...where are Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook?” he questioned avoiding the topic of Jin. “Yoongi said he was going to the recording studio, and our maknae line said they were going out to eat”. Jhope then turned to Jimin direction. “And so are we”.

“We are?” Jimin question his boyfriend. “Yes we are” Jhope replied as he held out his hand for Jimin. Jin entered the room feeling refreshed from the shower he took to see Jhope and Jimin saying a quick goodbye and leaving. It was only Jin and Namjoon left in the dorm.

Jin entered into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Namjoon couldn’t help but stare as Jin drank the water. It seems his eyes always end up on Jin every day. He was able to hide his feelings for so long, fear from the rejection he might receive if he confessed, but it was getting harder and harder to keep it, and he was getting harder and harder every time he taught of Jin at night. Sharing a room with the man he loves, seeing him as he come out the shower with his hair wet, the way his lips moves as he chews. It was frustrating. All Namjoon wanted to do was to hold him, feel his touch. With all these temptations from Jin, he wondered how he was even sane still.

He needed to get out of the kitchen and his mind needed to be distracted from Jin. It was their free day, no practice, no nothing. He sat on the couch watching a show but not focusing on it because Jin came and sat right next to him on the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter