Article

[Breaking] C-JeS Ent. to debut its first boygroup

[Breaking] C-JeS Ent. to debut its first boygroup at the end of 2018

 

Following the constant streak of news in the K-Pop world, our newspaper could secure another amazing piece of information last night: An anonymous informant called our Head Chief's office in the middle of the night and agreed to let us publish the following interview!

Check out the content below!

 

Head Chief: Mister, you want to keep your identity hidden from the public, so is it alright if I adress you as Mister X?

Mister X: Go ahead.

HC: Mister X, why did you call us this late at night?

Mister X: 'cause I thought you would be interested in the information I have.

HC: Could you elaborate this?

Mister X: I have information about a new boygroup C-JeS Entertainment is going to debut in the next years...

HC: ...that would be the first boygroup originally casted by this entertainment company!

Mister X: Yeah, it's their first proper group. And they're supposed to debut in the second half of 2018.

HC: In more than two years? And you already got hold of this information?

Mister X: In regards to the current developments in the world of K-Pop and the hallyu wave, preparations are already beginning, yes.

HC: Mister X, could I ask you again to elaborate further. Is the number of members already set?

Mister X: ......well, I think I can say this much: we are currently planning for a setting somewhere between 4,9 and 5,1 members....

HC: - so it's going to be a 5 member group?

Mister X: *coughs* I didn't say that~~

HC: Okay, moving on.

Mister X: Thank you.

HC: Can you reveal more?

Mister X: Hmm, it's safe to say that the group will be fully responsible for their own music. And each member is going to have the freedom to pursue other careers too. We already confirmed with the affected people that they wish to pursue careers as actors, composers, musical actors and dance instructors.

HC: That sounds like an amazing combination of talented people you managed to cast for this project!

Mister X: Yes, every member diligently trained for the last 12 years -

HC: - 12 years??!

Mister X: Yes, fans don't have to be worried as the members will all have finished military service before their debut.

HC: Okay, now I'm curious of the age range in this group!

Mister X: Somewhere between 0 and 99 years...

HC: ......no further comment?

Mister X: *sighs* They are going to be somewhere between 25 and 35 years old. I'm not going to delve into this any further now.

HC: I understand. But that sounds like a really matured group and concept, doesn't it?

Mister X: The style of music isn't decided yet as the members can sing almost everything. But I think we will go with a mixture of pop, rock, ballad, A capella and R&B for the first album.

HC: Based on the huge success of those music styles in the modern market?

Mister X: Yes, though we all know that the taste in music is probably going to change a lot. If that's the case we will just go for the retro concept *chuckles lightly*

HC: The whole project sounds like a huge challenge.

Mister X: It is, in some aspects. But we will above all focus on the music and the individual members. Dancing, for example, won't be that much of an issue because of the.....”advanced” age of the members involved. Though we won't neglect this aspect!

HC: I see. How do you intend to promote this particular group?

Mister X: Well, we are discussing a cover project to promote the first album. We collected more than 300 songs, all chosen by the members.

HC: Any names?

Mister X: No.

HC: And the names of the members?

Mister X: They are all going to promote under their real names.

HC: That's uncommon!

Mister X: It's their decision. We respect that.

HC: Hmm, I'm tempted to ask more about the people behind this project-...

Mister X: I won't reveal any profiles. But this may be the first group to debut in which the members are already married-...

HC: Really??!

Mister X: - to each other....

HC: WHAT?!

Mister X: .........I didn't say that. Please edit this part later **

HC: *flustered* Yeah, I'll do so. **

HC: *clears his throat* Mister X, back to the topic. Do you have anything else to tell us about the whole project and your promoting scheme?

Mister X: We will try to appeal to a wide range of fans.

HC: How so?

Mister X: Well, a fanclub is mandatory-

HC: Do I stand a chance to get a name in this case?

Mister X: We're still searching.

HC: Influences maybe?

Mister X: The members wanted something which has to do with the sky, so we're searching for a suitable constellation of stars.

HC: I was born in March. Pisces.

Mister X: …..Something more original. We're working on it.

HC: Aren't there other groups which have fanclubs named after stars? I remember this boygroup my niece liked -

Mister X: I don't know what you're talking about.

HC: I'm pretty sure there was-

Mister X: I think I have to go now....

HC: Wait! I won't pry any further.

Mister X: …..

HC: ….Mister X? Are you still with us?

Mister X: Yes, I'm here.

HC: Thank you for staying with us. I won't take up that much more of your time. Just a few minutes, please?

Mister X: Alright.

HC: Thank you......There was an additional question regarding the fanclub matter I wanted to ask you before, can I go ahead now?

Mister X: Yes.

HC: *clears throat again* The colour? *hopeful*

Mister X: We're discussing this aspect too. We narrowed it down to the basic colours. Though the members didn't do well with green and blue. We'll see what's left and decide later.

HC: Red.

Mister X: Excuse me?

HC: The only main colour left in this case is red.

Mister X: …...maybe....

HC: Hm, okay. Here comes my last question of the night: Can you already tell us a group name?

Mister X: Nothing is finalized yet.

HC: But there have to be a few options, no? A hint?

Mister X: ….Considering the trend in the modern music market, the company wants to use an abbreviation.

HC: Ah, like B.A.P, BTS, M.I.B and-

Mister X: Correct.

HC: And the abbreviation would be?

Mister X: I'm really not sure about this....

HC: Well, you already spilled the beans on so many aspects....How about individual letters or only half of it?

Mister X: ......

HC: Please?

Mister X: We're still discussing! The members don't seem confident with our options.

HC: Which are?....

Mister X: CY 'n' JJY or YC 'n' YJJ

HC: .....Hmm....that's kinda long and....complicated?

Mister X: We developed a few really cool designs though...

HC: Aha. And the meaning behind those abbreviations?

Mister X: Confidential!

HC: Mister X, may I ask about the group name the members are favouring?

Mister X: You may, but I'm not telling you.

HC: That's too bad.

Mister X: *hesitates* I have to end this call now.

HC: I understand that your circumstances don't allow you to extend this call any longer.

Mister X: Yes.

HC: Thank you for this interview, Mister X! I appreciate your kindness regarding this matter!

 

This interview has yet to be confirmed by C-JeS Entertainment. Until now, our editorial staff couldn't get hold of a representative of the company. We are waiting for an official statement, so stay tuned!

 

** Editor's note: As you see, we didn't (edit that out) ;P

 

+++ ::: +++

Unpublished content, stored on a USB drive, which is currently stuffed into one of the Head Chief's pockets.

(HC: Mister X, may I ask about the group name the members are favouring?)

Mister X: 오장육부

HC: O Jang Yuk Bu?

Mister X: They said it has a lot of meaning...and then they started laughing.

HC: Well, it is a very well known proverb....

Mister X: Yes, it is. But like I said before: Nothing is finalized yet! Preparations are in full swing.

 

 

+++ ::: +++

+++ ::: +++

+++ ::: +++

 

 

 

AN/ Should I be embarressed? X''DD I wrote this within three or four hours; the idea came to me yesterday before I went to bed (how typical).

For everyone who still doesn't know: Jaejoong and Yunho (publicly) met each other for the first time in six years as they are currently both attending some military festival....AND THERE ARE SO MANY PHOTOS AND VIDEOS!

Mentally overwhelmed fangirl here! I can't stop smiling!

 

Special thanks go to:

Elina: Who is like my own personal newspaper when it comes to Yunho and Jaejoong sneaking around in costumes. Thanks for the updates, my dear! :3

Park Hyo Shin: I listened to Wild Flower on repeat while writing this crap masterpiece. Thank you sunbae-nim!

Google translator: For the obvious.

 

Now go and leave me a comment!

NO COPYRIGHT INFREDGEMENT INTENDED!