FUN :D

Playing around

"Noona~~" Key whined. He has been whining like that for almost an half an hour. It was freaking driving
Sunny crazy. "Kibum I said No, Now go away... I'm busy". Sunny said turning the page of her book. It was Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. She owned all seven HP books and read them all at least 5 times. Since this was her week off she decided to read them again."Noona your not busy, your just reading". He said pulling the book out off Sunny's hands. Sunny's face turned red and you could almost see the steam coming out off her ears. NOBODY touches her books! Especially not annoying little brats like Key. She stood up and was about slap Key to tomorrow when Key suddenly kissed her. Her eyes grew big. She pushed Key away."What you do that for?!" Key stepped closer. Sunny gulped. She's never seen Key like this so it was all a surprise to her. Key's eyes were intense as he kept getting closer to Sunny. And Sunny kept stepping back till she hit a wall.
'Curse this wall' She thought. "Did you like my kiss Noona?" Key said gazing into her eyes. Sunny didn't reply which pissed Key off so he kissed her again. This time Sunny didn't push him away. Key broke away from the kiss. "Now Noona... aren't you going to answer my question?" Sunny looked at him in confusion."What question?" She asked. Key completely blown away stepped back. "Aish Noona what am i going to do with you". He said rubbing the bridge off his nose. Sunny laughed. "What's so funny?!" Key spat at Sunny. "Nothing". She stated. Key pouted. He grabbed the book he dropped on the floor when he kissed Sunny and handed it to her. "Here is your stupid book. I'm going home" He said walking away. When Sunny heard the front door slam shut she sat down and crossed her legs and with a huge smile on her face she said."I did like it".