Rainbow Entertainment : The Launching Show

Rainbow Entertainment : The Legend

Welcome to the Grand Launching Show!

I'm Kim Yungsook, the Eleven member and I'm here to be MC for the Launching Show of a new entertainment company!

It's the company of one of my best friends, so give her attention!

Now Ladies and Gentlemen, Mingyu!

The music became more loud and a silhouette appears.

-Hello everybody! I'm so happy to be with you tonight! I'm going to sing my song " What Am I To You" 

The song starts..

"What Am I, What Am I, What Am I

What Am I, What Am I, What Am I

To You, To You, To You ?

You know I'm not a monster ,  you know I have a human heart

When I walk alone I listen laughs

I'm too strange for you

Because you don't know what I am .."

When she stops singing fans applause

- Now, what's happening Mingyu ?

-Yungsook, you never listen radio ? It's the most anticipated event and you don't even know it!

- I know I'm MC for the Grand Launching Show, but the staff don't want to reveal me the name of your company..

- So you don't know it ? It's Rainbow Entertainment and I'm the CEO!

- That name is so cool..OK now it's time to discover the logo and some informations!

- I want for my company a training system which respects the fact that many trainees are in High School so they can study during the week and they are in training during weekends. And because I don't want an idol-production machine like some other companies, I personnaly choose all the trainees.

- These first auditions are going to determinate our plans for the first artist: solo, group, actually we don't know.

- In addition a teaser for the auditions details is about to start.  No questions ? If you need interviews we have a standard at the number 011 327 981. From now on, it was Park Mingyu and Kim Yungsook of Eleven, as CEO and MC!