Fool me twice

Unwanted Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"it's beautiful, isn't it?" Dara looked so fondly of the moon art installation. Her long brown locks that flows down to her back, her white dress and the man she loves right beside her as they explored an art museum together.

 

Donghae looked at the small figure beside him, she looked quite pleased and ecstatic, but he could only remain quiet. His hands behind his back and a small feeling of guilt, he continued to listen to her small ramblings about how interesting the moon was. She always had a strange fondness for it.He gave her his warm smile as she looked up at him, something that he hoped would reassure her that he was paying attention.

 

It's been 6 months since Dara's hospitalization. She woke up with nothing much to remember, except for the face of the man that she loved. For her, it didn't matter if she regained them or not. Dara felt like it was a new beginning for her, a new adventure. Although sometimes she would be curious and at times she wanted to know about her past, it just didn't seem right for her to know.

 

Dara slowly reached for Donghae's hand as they strolled down the halls and looked at paintings. She grew a liking to a particular piece of art about the moon cycle and how it affects every living being beneath it. She was entranced as her eyes stayed glued on the artwork. 

 

The way her eyes would twinkle and the way her lips would tug upwards and whenever she calls his name, it drew more arrows in his chest. Was this punishment? He would always ask, was this punishment for all of the lying and for all of those times he denied her of her freedom? Was falling in love part of the plan? No. It was not. Donghae carefully wrapped his hands around Dara for a backhug, his head resting on hers as he continued to ponder if he did the right thing.

 

Six months ago was a disastrous moment. Researcher of the paranormal, Lee Donghae struck with bad luck when he captured the Wolven Heir, Sandara Park. Twisting facts and telling lies to get her trust, soon enough he kept on doing research of her blood and what she can and cannot do. He grew to like her, but the guilt that's been eating him made a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter