Maybe it's time...

Silhouette

"Chul ah, don't tell me you're still hanging on to the hopes of his return... It has been years since he left you. It's time to let go... " Placing a hand on Heechul's shoulders, Hankyung tried yet again to convince the stubborn Heechul to let go. Let go of the guy which left him bleeding 4 years ago.

 

"Shut up Hankyung, you have no idea how it feels like so SHUT UP!!!" Tears streamed down the hysteric diva who was smashing and throwing everything in sight. He grabbed the lyrics sheet of silhoutte and looked ready to tear it apart but ended up the sheets of his pain and memories written in ink.

 

"KIM HEECHUL STOP IT!!! WAKE UP ALREADY. HE'S NO LONGER YOURS SO STOP THINKING HE STILL IS. THIS PIECE OF LYRICS, DONT TELL ME IT ISN'T ABOUT CHOI SIWON THAT BASTARD WHO LEFT YOU FOR PARK JUNGSOO. "

 

"SO WHAT IF IT IS ABOUT SIWON?! HOW THE HELL DOES ONE CHANGE RIGHT AFTER LEAVING ME. ME. KIM HEECHUL. HOW THE HELL DOES HE TURN FROM THAT COLD BOYFRIEND TO ME AND A SWEET AND CARING ONE TO TEUKKIE... How could he... Hankyung...Why did all of you leave me... "

 

Heechul crumbled onto the ground, landed on the pieces of broken ceramic from the mug Siwon gave in their early dating days, the broken mug just like the broken heart of Heechul.. The broken pieces scratched at Heechul's milky skin, causing the red hot liquid to ooze out of the open wounds. Jungmo rushed over with napkins and applied pressure on the wounds, then carried the lifeless and crying Heechul to his couch and rushed to grab the first-aid kit from the cabinets. As he slowly helped to disinfect the wounds, tears started to pool in the younger's eyes as well. When he was done disinfecting and bandaging the wounds, he pulled Heechul into a tight hug and whispered that he'd always be there, always, for his cinderella. Yet, Heechul mourned for the lost of his love, mourned for his broken heart, and mourned for his lost soul.

 

"Kyung... It really hurts to see all that hugging and kisses in the dorms.. Can't they see how I break a little more everytime they express their love to each other infront of me? Did Teukkie think I was already over Siwon? That ing bastard saw how broken I was when he broke up with me!! SO HOW DARE THEY?! HOW DARE THEY LEAVE ME HURTING EVEN MORE THAN I ALREADY AM. " Hearing this, fire exploded in Hankyung's eyes, yet the only thing he did was to hug Heechul even tighter.

 

"Chul.. You still have me... You know how Teuk was unwilling to accept Siwon at the start.. He never wanted to hurt you.. But he called me and said you looked better after months so he decided to go ahead and date Siwon.. You knew all of these.. And you know you still have me... " It was then did Heechul push Hankyung away and looked at him with disappointment in his eyes.

 

"I thought you'd be on my side Kyung.. I thought you'd understand.. But seems like you are helping Teukkie instead.. So leave. Get out of my sight. NOW." Heechul missed the pain in Hankyung's eyes as tears blinded Heechul's sight again. Hankyung took his cue to leave and grabbed his bags that laid on the floor.

 

"If it makes you better, Siwon called me awhile ago to tell me to check up on you as he heard the release of this song. I'd leave now then, rest well Rella. I'll call Ryeonggu to come make you food for breakfast tomorrow. Goodbye. " Hankyung held his tears that threatened to fall as he left the apartment.

 

Back inside.. Heechul collapsed back onto the floor and hugged his knees to his chest, tears drenching his shirt. Maybe Siwon still cared about him.. Just no longer like he used to.. Maybe Hankyung was right.. Maybe it was time to let go...Let go of the past, and the pain, and move on..