Chapter 1 - First Meeting

A Love For Life

I tried to do something fluffy (which I'm really bad of doing). So, let's see where I'll get with it.

I'll try to do a cover, but I'm very bad at it. >.<

Sorry for the grammar errors, misspelling, or anything.

Thanks for reading.

Enjoy the reading.

 

ʕ・ิɷ・ิʔ

Donghae's P.O.V

 

It was Friday afternoon. To be more accurate, it’s 3 pm and I was returning home after a full day with ‘my’ children. I am a teacher of one of the few kindergarten in my city, Mokpo, and love my job, meaning, I love to teach those little ones.

When I got to my condo, I greeted the doorman, checked if there was any correspondence and, then, went up to my apartment. Already on the floor where I lived, I was confused to see the hall full of boxes and the apartment next to mine with the door open. Finally I’d have a neighbor after 3 years since the former moved out.

Walking through the small maze of boxes, I went towards my apartment by the time I heard a child's voice followed by a loud noise and a weak cry, which made ​​me look back. And that's when I saw that little fluffy creature that seemed to have no more than five years.

I walked over to the little boy. "Hey, little one, are you okay?" I asked as I reached down and patted the child's head.

"I fell and got a boo-boo." Said the little boy, crying a little and looking at me.

"The pain will pass soon." I said, picking him up. "Where are your parents?" I asked him and his back, causing him to decrease crying.

I took my eyes from the little self in my arms and looked for inside the apartment when I heard footsteps approaching. And, this time, I saw a man with platinum blond hair, looking about the same age as me. His brow and lips were pursed .

"Sungminnie!" He took the child from my arms. "Are you okay? Where is hurt?" He threw a question after another checking his son up and down. "Did you try to get another big box alone?"

"I did, but I just wanted to help." He said the boy, making a cute pout. "I'm fine, that ahjussi helped me." I just watched the child look at me and his dad did the same as he said that everything was okay.

"Thank you for helping my son." He said. "And sorry for asking, but who are you?"

"Oh... I'm Lee Donghae. It’s nice to meet you." I made ​​a brief bow. "I am your neighbor." I said, pointing to the door of the apartment next door.

"I'm Lee Hyukjae, or Eunhyuk, and this one is my son, Sungmin and pleasure is ours, right, Minnie?" Eunhyuk said, and the little Sungmin nodded.

I smiled seeing the interaction between the two and could not help but feel a little jealous because I wanted to have a son - or daughter - and have exactly the relationship that these two had. A dream that was almost becoming a reality since I and my fiance - yes, I'm gay - will have an interview with a social worker from an orphanage in two days. I left my reveries and said:

"Well, you see... How about we have dinner at my house to celebrate your arrival here?"

"Uhhh... I do not know... You look tired and I assume that you are arriving from work now. We do not want to bother you." Hyukjae said.

"Do not worry about it, I'll do something simple. I insist on making the dinner." I smiled at both of them and, then, looked at the boy in the blonde's arms. "What will you want as dessert, Sungmin?"

"Pie! Pumpkin Pie!" He shouted excitedly.

"Alright then." I nodded, laughing a little by a bustling little boy.

Then I said goodbye to both of them and entered my apartment to take a shower, rest a bit and onli then start to do the diner.