Today

Dear Dairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ON DIARY]

Dear diary,

Today I found myself waking up too late for school, leaving only about 20 minutes to get ready. > < I normally wake at 6am, and have been doing so for some time. Today, however, I have struggled to wake early and have been hitting the snooze button for the first time in a long time. What’s going on? Mum never woke me up since I was 15, I have to be independent. Anyhow, I proceeded to prepare myself in time by skipping breakfast, having 5 minutes left to run to schoo. So I did, it got me sweaty and hair messy. Usually the school guard would close the gate on time and complain at the students who always come late, but when he noticed it's me, he let me in but still adviced me not to repeat my mistake.

The surrounding sounded very quiet once I entered the school. I sensed that maybe class was starting without me. I ran upstairs with all my might, I swear my thighs muscle felt hurt like hell, especially when you run to the third floor and YOU'RE NOT AN ATHLETIC PERSON. I fixed my hair and clothes neatly, wiped off my sweat and was about to continue my way, but then I felt a strong grip on my wrist, stopping me from going further. I turned around with a slight frown and got a little rude because I felt bothered. However, upon my eyes met this guy, my mouth open slightly. I felt like my breath was taken away for a second.

His black eyes gleamed behind his square-framed glasses that kept sliding down his long nose. He was tall and broad-shouldered, with a mop of dark hair and sharp jawline, thick defined eyebrows that were offset by a boyish grin. OH . HOW CAN I STILL NOTICE HIS FACE SO DETAILED WHEN I'M ALREADY LATE? "I can't find anyone around this corridor to ask for help. Can you lead me to my class? It's 12A." I stayed quiet for a moment staring at his face, then came to my sense and responded, "1- 12A? T-th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter