Warm and Cozy

Cozy and Warm

 

                                                 As i walked down the street I noticed that the road looks scary than usual. I ignored the goosebumps that started to form all over my body and kept on walking while humming some random song. I saw a truck loaded of furniture passing by. There's must be a new family moving in. Maybe what Vic expected was right, maybe there will be a new brand student. Looks like someone care huh? Busybody much. Bad Sophia bad bad little Sophia.

 

The surrounding looks a little serene today. It's getting dark and my house is nowhere in sight. I kept on walking and noticed my new neighbor. They're busy unpacking their loads to notice that I was there. I was staring. Practically.

Keep on walking Sophie! They’re none on your business!

I kept on walking without turning my head towards the newcomers. The way to my house seems a long and I do feel a little bit weird today. Is something going to happen? In cue a sedan black car stopped beside me and proving my earlier instinct. Something going to happen! And bad. Really bad. Before I could do anything a big muscular guy came out from the car.

Uh-uh he's hot! Not in this circumference brain!

As I tried to run away, the guy caught my hand and pulled me into the car.

"Don't run baby. We won't go rough" the unknown man. In this situation most of the typical girl will go panic and scream but I’m not that typical. By doing something like that, it won't save you from the bizarre and if you keep on screaming they will probably hurt you or maybe worse they'll drug you and when you wake up everything is too late. So listen girl, if you scream like a mad person is totally not going to save you. I keep calm although my heart was pounding like a crazy that could lead to the heart arrest. Instead I put a ‘awkward gentle face” and said "Aww don't be gentle. I like it rough." while batting my eyelash to the unknown man.

Gaahhh I sound like a

"It's seems like we pick a rough chick" The unknown man 2 who were starting the engine said and they both laughed like he just told a freaking funny joke. 

The unknown driver takes a U-turn and started to drive away. The unknown man 1 started to move his hands on my thigh. Ewww  gross. His hands are so BIG!! I examined the whole car. In this small space I can't run away but an idea popped into my mind. I looked at the car lock and luckily it was unlock. Yes this is a stupid idea but in order to save my life I need to do this! I looked at the unknown driver and he's busy driving. I turned to the man next to me and a little smiled crept on his face. OMG that just a scary ! Do something Sophia!

I have a very stupid yet convincing idea right now but hell yeah let’s try. Let's the action begin! My right hand (I can't move my left hand because this unknown man beside me was holding it ) move on his thigh and he's slowly loosen his grip on my left hand. Stupid man my hands slowly moved to his crotch and saw that the man was closing his eyes. I smirked. Guy can't never resist that' at that moment I punched hard on his shin. I heard him groaned and the driver started to slow down and turned to us. I took the opportunity to open the door and jumped out the car. I freaking jumped out from a freaking moving car and its hurts like a Garfield! Luckily I landed on the grass, I heard the men were swearing and yelling. The unknown driver came out the car but the other don't.

Hohoho I must punched his ball really hard.

 

I stand up and feel adrenaline rushing through my veins. I ran as fast as I could. There's never a turning back. I keep running and saw my new neighbor’s house. The light was on that means there're people in it. I ran to the gates not bothered to open it, I just jumped over it and for the second time in a day I fall hard on the ground. I stand up quickly and banged the door like a mad woman.

I banged and banged and banged and kicked. Kick? Uh yes I did that. I just about to kick the door again when it burst open revealing a pair of 30 years old couple with a pale looked in their faces that then immediately changes to concern when they saw a girl with a messy hair and clothes torn apart and mud all over her . Oh yes that's me. I was probably looks like a mad woman.

"What can we help you young lady?" The man said with the hint of worried plus concern in his voice.

"Uncle, Aunty I'm sorry if this is rude but can I come in? I just about to be kidnap by two big, muscular, scary-looking guys and they're chasing after me because I punched one of the guy ball and it's probably hurts like a Garfield but I need to do that to save my life and my ity and  I jumped out of the freaking moving car and ran from them cause they're chasing me then I saw your lights were turn on so I jumped the gate and here I am, so please Aunty , Uncle can I come in??"  I vomit all the words and my tears were slipping because I was actually really scared and I was trembling until I realized that I was on the floor bawling my heart out.

The couple were both stunned at my words vomit until the woman came and hugged me "It's okay my dear, you’re save now let’s come in"

The couple took me to their living room and they asked me to sit on the couch. I was still trembling and crying. Hey! Don't judge me. Have you guys ever feel like you're about to getting in any second and just jumped out from a moving car? No right? The woman who I still don't know her name was still hugging me. The room was silent and the only noises were my sobbing and comfort words from Aunty. Then she excused herself to get me some water. The room was silent, surprisingly it was a comfortable then Uncle said

"So what was actually happening to you -" he cocked his eyebrows like he was asking my name and I automatically answer "Sophia sir."

"I'm Mr. Hong and that's my wife. Call us ajusshi and ajumma. So mind telling us what happen?" at that time his wife who he said to be called ajumma joined us while putting a cup of glass of water in front of me and one in front of his husband.

"I came back from school like usual heading to my house then a sedan car stopped beside me-" just I about want to finish my sentence a husky voice cut me in.

 

 "Omma! Where do I put your expensive vase? It's the one that Aunty Michelle..- Oh I don't know that we have a guest "He said as his brown eyes staring right into my mine. I feel like he can see right into my soul. I heard he gasped

"What the ing hell happened to her??"

I lowered my eyes not wanting for him to see my soul anymore. I shift uncomfortably under his stare. Ajusshi must notice it "Sophia, this is my son Jisoo. It is okay you're save here. He's might look like a delinquent but he's not a . If he does, I'll him by myself" He cracked a joke and a small smile managed to creep on my face.

 

"Thanks father for the introduction" Jisoo said while rolling his eyes. Ajumma suddenly squealed brought all the attention to her. "Honey! You make she smiled. Omo you're so pretty dear" she said to me. A blushed began to tint my cheeks. Jisoo then walked away and disappear upstairs.

“Darling let’s get you clean up. Sorry to say but you looks like a mad woman” said ajumma. I laughed at her words. Mad woman really??She brought me upstairs into the guest room and leave me with a pair of clean clothes.

“After you finish come down to the kitchen to fill that stomach up.” In cue my stomach grumbles loudly. A blush tinted my cheeks and ajumma walked out the room while laughing loudly.

After a few scrubs and hot bath, I walked towards the kitchen. I found out that Ajumma cooked chicken lasagna. They were always my favorite. By just smelling it my mouth started to water. If it even possible you can literally saw water leaked from my mouth. That would be gross right?  Well, the dinner surprisingly comfy and warm. There were family kinds of vibe. A situation that I never feel before. While we were eating, Ajusshi sometimes asked me a few questions and I answered it gladly

"Let's report to the police, in this small town they sure could have catch them easily" Ajumma suggested

"It's okay Ajumma, I'm fine anyway." I said. If we report them, they could call my parents and i don't want them to know about it. So yeah whatever.

"They could've come back again you know?" Jisoo who was silent all the time suddenly spoke up.

"I'll report them that time then" I shrugged suddenly feeling insecure when Jisoo was staring intensively at me.

Luckily the Hong's decided to drop the topic and respect my decision. It was easy because I thought that they would be a pushy type but luck was on my side. The dinner went silent after that. I help Ajumma washing the dish and I found out that the Hong's were moving to this small town from Seoul  because of Ajusshi’s work. He was a doctor and he got transferred to the only one hospital in this town.

"Thanks Ajumma. I might need to leave now. You guys seem busy unpacking the stuff" I excused myself

"No it's okay. You can stay here tonight. We don't bother at all" said Ajumma

"No no it's fine really i appreciated the invitation but I really need to go or else mother might babble over my ear again and I hate it"

"If you insist" Ajusshi spoke "but let Jisoo sent you home, outside might be dangerous if you go out alone plus the time is already past midnight.

"That’s right Sophia-ah. Let Jisoo be your bodyguard for tonight." ajumma said while winked her right eye.

"If that’s okay with him then its fine." looking at Jisoo's glorious eyes.

"Whatever" he shrugged and walked towards the door wearing his shoes

“I will go now ajumma ajusshi. Thanks for all your help. I own you guys so much.” I bid a goodbye to them. It is nice to have a neighbor like them. I thought silently

 

The walked to my home was quiet and peaceful. Jisoo walked beside me without asking any question. It was nice though. The night was a little bit breezy that makes me shivered. Jisoo noticed it and he removed his sweater and held it out

“Here wear it. You’re shivering” he said without looking at me.

“Oh but what about you?”

“It is fine this body is made up of muscle. Hurry up before I change my mind.

“If you say so then…” I took his sweater and wear it. Gosh it smells like him. So nice. What perfume did he use?? I can smell this like forever. Didn’t realize that I was actually sniffing his sweater, I look beside me luckily he didn’t notice. It was nice walking like this without any conversation but there is somebody with you. I kicked one small stone on the road. “So where do you registered your school?” I said trying to make a proper conversation.

“There is only one school here though” he replied “Ahhh you’re right. We’re in the same school then. We will see more often after this”

“hmm sure”

We arrived at my house and Jisoo seems to be amused by it. “You live here?? Then why did you come back from school walking? Not by your driver?” He asked

“It just that, I hate when I came to school by car, people tends to stare.” I said while playing with the hem of his sweater. I don’t wat to give this sweater. Just yet.

“Whatever but if I were you, people staring is better than almost got kidnap you know” he shrugged.

“Yeah right. You don’t know how it feels to be stared. Thanks for tonight. Your family is so nice. It must be good to have someone to eat with, someone to talk to.”

“You don’t have anybody to eat with? Your family?”

“They are gone. Busy with works and money and fame and money.

“I’m sorry for your loss”

I laughed real hard on that. Did he think that my family was dead? Gosh He’s so adorable. A puzzled face forming on Jisoo’s as he tried so hard to cover it. After I recovered from my burst I said

“My family is not dead. They’re busy with their works. Never had time for me. Sometimes they go overseas, sometimes they’re home but they’re not.” Sadness filled my words. “Anyway thanks a lot for today. You can go now. It’s getting too late.”

“Emm. Goodnight” He said

“Goodnight” I waved my hands and turned to my gates when he called my name.

“Hey Sophia”

“Yes?”

“You can come to my house anytime you know. To eat or to talk” A warm cozy feeling filled my stomach.

 “Sure thanks”

“No problem. Bye”

“Babye”