Finale

Will You...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the year 2015, and Nichkhun and Tiffany have been dating for 5 years; but 1 year in the eyes of the public. They knew each other for 10 years, and they were more than just plain 'lovers'. They were both top idols, and had really busy schedules, but somehow, they could still meet very often. They were hardly caught by the public, besides a few times where they let their guard down. To the public, they're known as the 'Ninja Couple', meaning that wherever they go, they're like ninjas, no one sees them. This time, they were planning a trip to LA. Nichkhun's excuse was to visit his sisters, and Tiffany just 'ninja'ed there. However, unknown to Tiffany, Nichkhun was planning much more than a simple trip to LA.

In order to avoid suspicion and too much attention, they had to travel there seperately. They always did that. Travelled seperately although they were going on a vacation together. They had never once sat on the same plane, next to each other. That was probably one of their biggest wishes, to just be alone, away from attention and spotlight, and just enjoy a vacation fully together. Both Nichkhun and Tiffany had imagined sitting on a long distance flight together, getting first class suites together. [A/N: some aircrafts have like bed/very big seats in a private room & its quite cool] They imagined cuddling together, Tiffany resting her head on Nichkhuns shoulder, and while hugging each other, squeezing together even though there is a lot more room to lie 'comfortably', and just watching on-air movies. But no, they can't do that just yet. Once they're spotted together at the airport for no apparent reason, the fans would react, both good and bad, but in very extreme ways, and furthermore, they would get in trouble with their companies. Oh well, they knew they couldn't do anything about it.

Once Nichkhun reached LA, he went straight to look for his sister. Tiffany arranged to come 2 days after Nichkhun, so he could spend some alone time with his sister, and to avoid rumours. They planned to stay in LA for a week or so, to relax. They chose LA partly because it's so big, and there would hardly be people finding them, and also because it's Tiffany's hometown, so Tiffany really liked to go there. Tiffany had her own home in LA, and oh, it was humongous. Usually, only her Dad and a few maids stay there, but sometimes when she's back, she stays there, and her cousins stay over too. But because she was busy in Korea, she could hardly go back. This time, as usual, they weren't planning to stay at a hotel, but at Tiffany's house instead.

"So, what's the plan?" asked Cherreen (Nichkhun's sister). "Okay, so since everyone's here I'll explain." said Nichkhun.

Little did Tiffany know, in her dining room at that moment, sat her closests family, her boyfriend, and her boyfriend's sister, coming up with a plan that would change her whole future.

Two days passed real quick for Nichkhun, with the preperations going on smoothly for the big surprise on the last night of the vacation, and of course some time spent with his sister. Finally, Tiffany arrived in LA. At the airport, Tiffany's manager from LA, aka one of her good friends, picked her, or rather her luggage up. Nichkhun and Tiffany had decided to spend the first day fully at Disneyland, since it was somewhere they both enjoyed being at. Nichkhun was very worried if Tiffany would be too tired, but she assured him that she would be just fine. They were dropped off at Disneyland by Tiffanys chauffeur, and her luggage was being sent back to her home. They both covered up a little, just in case they got spotted. Tiffany wore a white cardigan with a hoodie, and Nichkhun just wore a cap. Once they entered, they both felt so relaxed, as if all their troubles went away from them, especially because they were at their favourite place with the people that they loved and cherished the most. They did not need to say a word to each other, and they just walked into their paradise, hand in hand, admiring everything. The last time they went Disneyland LA was so long ago, and it felt so good to be back.

As they were walking around, hand in hand, (un)fortunately, they got spotted by a fan. Thankfully, the fan was very considerate, and did not take photos or say anything about seeing them, just in case many poeple will suddenly end up following them and what they wanted was just a peaceful date. More fans spotted them, but did not go up to them, they just took photos. They realised that there were people who recognised them, amd so Nichkhun said, "Don't worry baby, let's go to somewhere more quiet." while holding her close to him, and protecting her from the crowd of visitors at Disneyland, also from the fans who were taking photos. It was soon afternoon, and they decided to go have lunch. They headed to one of the Disney restaurants, chose a hidden corner, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter