Notice my love...

Didn´t he noticed?!

Sometimes I thougt, you doesn´t saw me, just the others, like I never exist for you... it made me sad. But then for some time,you  start to do more with me and it made me so happy.

You laughed, smiled and seemed to was happy when we where together. I love it when you´re happy.

But then when you where with the others and laugh, man I´m so jealous! Yur smile should only be for me. Your smile, your beautiful hair, your big lips, your shining eyes when you´re on stage. Everything, I want it, I need it.

What ever I did, you never noticed...maybe it´s better so, but I can´t hold it, I wanna hug u in a way we never huged before , I want to hold u closer and never let you go,I want u by my side when I felt asleep I want you in my arms when I awake, everytime in my life.. I want only you...

I don´t know what to do, what if  u hate me because I love you, or when you never talk to me again or smil to me. I couldn´t life with that, I´m too frightend  what could happends...so I decide to go... With my feelings for you and my hopes to forget you...

To smile one day and think it´s ok, I can be happy again...

It tooked me a long time to graps this decision but I hoped that u would stop me, say me that you love me, that you doesn´t want me to go...

A week after our last funny days, I went to Andy and said that I want to leave...

Sure he tried to stop me but I only want to be stoped from you...

I went to our dorm where we was living together for so long...

I walked through all the rooms and memories spreated in my head...

My steps went to the Kitchen where we so often cooked together, and where you get so often hurt because of your clumsiness and  I gave you a pflaster and you must laugh about yourself...

From the Kitchen to the Livingroom, there on the couch you once  sleept on my lep and you seemed so peacfull, I only wanted to kiss you in that moment...

The next room where my feed walked through was our bathroom where we  all do a depth charge battle and we both hide behind the door and clasp us because we doesn´t want to get wet...

And at least I walked to our shared room...I was hard to opend the door, with the knowing that it would be the last time to walk inside, withall our things and your and my smell in the air...

There was so many memories, but in this moment there was only one singel. It was that rainig day where you was sitting at the window and lseemed so alone, sad and watched to the people and cars outside... you didn´t even noticed me as I came in... maybe also you was crying, I walked carefully to you and wrapped my arms around you, I never wanted to see u so sad...

But now when I leave... would u be sad again, would u sit there again and cry, looking so lonly or wouldn´t u even notice?

Well I never know...

I walked to my shelf, opend it and put my significant things in a bag and slowly closed the door of the shelf... I walked out our romm, the last time, closed the door and walked through the hall, I cried... cried on the last few steps to my lonly live, to my life without you. Tears felt on the floor in front of the door and made the entrace wet, I open the last door to go out your life...

 Promest me to smile also when I´m away...

I love you...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author note:

Hello guys *wink* this is my first story and so it´s also so short ^_^ but I hope u like it anyway xD

maybe we see us in the next story...maybe the next story is a little longer xD