Can you feel it?

Sweet enough....

We can begin a statement with many phrases or clause, while trying to emphasize on our words filled  with enthusiasm and  many feelings that are hard to describe. 'Feelings', a word whose meaning might have an arguable discussion but this cute little word is valuable and far more  precious. 

 And the weirdest part about this sneaky word is, sometimes you don't need to express yourself to express them, there are many people who will understand you more than anyone else and that's the sweetest part about it. 

Now,Today, itself is an amazing day for many fans who  sincerely devote themselves to an awesome South Korean boy band, 'BEAST'. Yes, Beast had a comeback this month and is performing live for their fans, fans who are eagerly waiting for their stars and ignoring the fact that there is ample of time for the show to start. Well, that's the cute thing about being a part of a fandom.BEAST is indeed a talented group and as along as they are together their fans will love them.

Well,Let's move our heads towards backstage and glance at beast's greenroom.

"Argh! Junhyung stop disturbing me, i need to post this pic on my instagram" A cute doe eyed blonde groaned at his dongsaeng who disturbed him for the umpteenth time and destroyed his chance of taking a selfie ." sorry hyunseung" junhyung apologized to his elder while greening, as he pinched the doe eyed prince cheeks making him blush.

Junhyung teased his elder purposely , he wasn't sure about the reason but he liked it whenever he made hyunseung angry and adored the 4D prince's reaction i.e world's cutest pout and killer eyes glaring at him with arms crossed , his acts were the cutest things for the rapper. To think about it, he loved everything about hyunseung, from his killing features to his really-really-weird-but-cute 4D personality, from his soothing voice to the way he dances, he loved him a lot.

Meanwhile, Junhyung smirked to himself as he thought about his 4D boyfriend.( btw, I Forgot to tell you our 'Junseung' couple are alone in the green room, while the other members are busy in backstage activities)

Hyunseung gently kept his hand on his lover's  cheek, as he softly whispered in junhyung's ears, "what is it jun?, who is in your thoughts?''junhyung smirked as he heard those words, gently moving his hand's around his lover's waist, slightly wrapping them into a hug, as he tightened his grip and moved hyunseung close to him. He shifted his head aside, so he could  lock his eyes with his lover and streched his lips into a smile before answering, "You"

Hyunseung blushed as he heard him and hid his red face in junhyung's chest, cutely hiding in his embrace, snuggling in his warmth. Junhyung was blushing too, he was happy and  gently closed his eyes as he played with hyunseung's hair and felt their love. This wasn't the first time they showed their affection towards each other but, actually, the two cannot resist their partner's touch and one cannot survive without  other.

It's true that they don't express their feelings , don't show their affection publicly and  there are hardly any moments of them interacting. But, they  don't need those moments, both of them understands each other's feelings, they don't need words to create a story, them being together is sweet enough for their fans  and followers.Beleive it or not, even though, at this moment, they are just quietly hugging, their fans can hear their feelings and feel their affection towards each other, Not sure about other but one can clearly notice our junseung couple confessing,

"I Love You and always will~"

-----------------------------

 

Hey! This is my first fic!

So ,how was it? Please be nice and i'm sorry for my poor grammer

Thanks for reading it :) *gives a cookie*