Chapter 1

Second Chance?

3rd Person P.O.V

It was a wonderful Monday morning. First day of classes for the students of MEDTOP High school.

KRIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG

Chunji grabbed the alarm clock and saw that it's only 5:00 AM in the morning. Their class starts at 7:30 AM.

"Ughhh i want to sleep more!" Chunji whined in his head. "Hey babe wake up" L.Joe said while while hugging Chunji tightly. "5 more minutes babe" hugging back L.Joe. "But we're gonna be late!" "It's still early!" Chunji whined. "But you're so slow when you take a bath!" No response, "Ah so you want some punishment ha?" L.Joe said with a smirk. Chunji thought L.Joe gave up already but then........

 

"HAHAHAHA OK OK I GIVE UP I'M AWAKE ALREADY HAHAHA L.JOE STO-HAHAHAHA" L.Joe started tickling Chunji like there's no tomorrow. Chunji has already tears in his eyes because of too much laughing. L.Joe got tired already so he stopped tickling his boyfie. "I hate you!" said Chunji with a pout. "Awww I love you too babe." L.Joe kissed Chunji's forehead. Chunji stand up from the bed and went to the bathroom, "I'll fix myself first and I'll go down after" Chunji went in the bathroom and closed the door. "Ok babe I love you!" L.Joe walked out of their room and went downstairs to the kitchen.

L.Joe went in the kitchen and he can already smell the bacons. "Hmmm it smell so good" L.Joe said while sniffing the smell. "Oh morning hyung" Niel greeted while cooking. "Morning too, Morning also C.A.P hyung." C.A.P who was sitting peacefully just nodded as a response. L.Joe sat also in the dinner table. "MORNING HYUNGS!' greeted by the maknaes while going down the stairs. "This kids are so hyper! Tsk." C.A.P just looked at the two maknaes. "Morning" greeted back by Niel and L.Joe.The two maknae also sat in the dinner table. After how many minutes Chunji came down the stairs and sat beside L.Joe of course. Niel put the foods in the table. There are scrambled eggs, hotdogs and bacons. Niel sat beside his lover, C.A.P and they start eating. The dinner table was surrounded by a comfortable silence. You can only hear the sound of the spoon and fork brushing the plate.

After eating they went to their rooms and get their bags and their important things like wallet and cellphone. C.A.P was the first one to go down followed by Niel then the rest. They went of the house and Chunji was the one who locked the door. The 6 of them only walk when they are going to school because it's only 10 minutes away from their house. they walk together by couples, C.A.P hugging the waist of Niel while chatting happily, Changjo and Ricky listening to music while sharing earphones and they're holding hands and L.joe has his arms around Chunji's shoulder.

When they arrived the entrance of MEDTOP High school, girls started to crowd them. Because of their looks and talents they become popular. They just smiled to the girls when they are passing through. 

"CHUNJI OPPA SARANGHAE!!"

"CHANGJO BABYYY!!!"

"KYAAAAAHHHHH CHUNJOE"

C.A.P being naughty kissed Niel in the lips,

"OMOOOO N.A.P COUPLEEEE KYAAAHH"

Because of that Niel was so red like a tomato.

"Yah why did you do that?!" Niel punched C.A.P's arm lightly.

"Because you're so cute baby" teased C.A.P then hugged Niel.Niel blushed harder because of what C.A.P said. "Let's just leave them and let's go now to our classroom haha" C.A.P said while looking at Niel. Niel just nodded.

On the other side....

ChangRick was having fun playing with the fangirls and Chunjoe couple was just watching them play. After how many minutes Chunji called the other couple "Yah!! It's almost time let's go now to the classroom."  Chunji dragged L.Joe to the classroom. "Awww we need to go now BYE!!" Ricky bid goodbye to the girls and Changjo just smiled widely to them. "Awwwww I still wanna have fun","Me too!" the girls whined. "That's ok girls we still have many chances to be with you right Rickybabe?" Changjo winked at Ricky. Ricky just smiled blushing. The couple bid goodbye and ran into their classroom.

The 6 of them have the same classes. When Ricky and Changjo entered the classroom, exactly the bell rang. The two of them sat beside Niel and C.A.P. the 6 of them are sitting in the back. The arrangement is.....

window | Chunji | L.Joe    |space|     Ricky | Changjo    |space|   Niel | C.A.P | window

Their first subject is Physics with Mr. Song as their professor. "Morning class." Mr. Song greeted happily. He's not the kind of teacher/professor who is strict, he's more of joyful that's why students don't get bored of him.

TEEN TOP doesn't only have looks and talent but they also have brains. They can easily answer the questions ask to them even though it's on the spot. That's why girls admired them while the boys envied them.

While Mr.Song is discussing they just listen to him and take down notes. They are very serious when it comes to studies and love.

KRRRIIIIINGGGGG *bell rings* *break time*

Mr.Song stopped his discussion and bid his goodbye, "Goodbye class! Hope you have a nice day." "Goodbye Mr.Song!" the class greeted happily. Mr.Song went out of the room and one by one the students left the room to go to the cafeteria.

"Let's go?" Niel asked s. "LEZZ GOOOO!!!!" the maknae shouted and ran out of the room. "Tsk.tsk. Those two are really compatible huh? haha" L.joe said while laughing.The three just nodded. They went out of the room and followed the two who ran to the cafeteria fast.

When they entered the cafeteria, girls started screaming and shouting their names. "HYUNGSS!!!! OVER HERE!!!" Ricky shouted louder than the girls screaming. Because of that the people around the cafeteria laughed at Ricky's cuteness. Ricky started blushing so hard that's why he hide his face on the table. "Awww you're so cute Hyuniee" Changjo teased Ricky and kissed his cheek. "Yah!" Ricky whispered then pouted. Changjo just laugh at his boyfiees cuteness.

"Ehem can we sit now?" C.A.P said interrupting the maknaes moment. Changjo just nodded.

 

To be continued.....


Hey yoooo haha pheww first chapter donee haha

I'm not a pro when it comes to making stories so bear with me please if there's a wrong grammar or it doesn't make sense hehehe

Comment down if you want to say something hehe

Thank you for reading!!! lovelots

Peace out!

-Chunjoehun