Easy Love — VKOOK/TAEKOOK

Too Gay For Words

 


    "Hey, Jungkook-ah," Taehyung always kept his voice deeper for the affection of Jungkook. The younger boy always acted as if it was unusual and a turn off, but the butterflies in his stomach said otherwise. Jungkook raised his head from the bed, glaring at the hyung for disturbing his rest. "What?" He turned around and continued to scroll through his phone. The older boy pouted and shut the door in hopes of progress with the eighteen year old.

    Any kind of progress.

    Taehyung jumped on the bed and wrapped his arms around his waist. Jungkook stopped scrolling, trying to slow down the beating of his heart. He quickly recovered and tried to act normal, but it didn't go unnoticed by smiling Taehyung. "Oppa," He whispered in a feminine voice, "play with me." Jungkook rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's act and didn't bother to look at him. The alien let go of him, annoyed. He hated the lack of attention Jungkook was giving him. He paused for a second to think of reasons of why he could be mad. But, nothing came up. 

    "You're way better when you're drunk." Taehyung was about to stand from the bed and Jungkook finally let go of the hard-to-get act. His long arms surrounded one of the older boy's legs. "Sorry, hyung." Taehyung forced the smile off his face and stiffly sat down on the bed. "Hey, Taehyung." He cooed. But the other half of the relationship didn't show a reaction, so Jungkook did something he will never do first — ever. He straddled the poor guy, who's heart was reaching its limit, and held his flawless face.

    "Babe." Jungkook muttered. Their foreheads touched slightly and Taehyung finally couldn't take it anymore. He didn't want to show that he was weak so he simply rubbed his head against the other's. "I'm not easy, you know." He muttered, sneakily glancing at the younger's pink lips. Jungkook chuckled, "Oh, really?" 

    All of sudden, he placed soft kisses on various places of Taehyung's face but his lips. Every kiss added to the number of times his heart beat every second. 

    "Okay, maybe I kind of am." Taehyung's lips softly touched Jungkook's, something they haven't done in a while. Jungkook felt unsure about what was happening since it felt a bit foreign, but his mind was cleared once Taehyung deepened the kiss. Ten seconds passed and they were both out of breath yet completely satisfied. The older boy smiled almost proudly at the younger boy, who's cheeks were rosy with embarrassment and excitement. "Ah, I'm quite tired now." Taehyung faked a yawn and pinned Jungkook beside him.

    "Hyung, let go of me."

    "I thought my name was babe?"

    "Taehyung, let go of me."

    And so he did, standing up to leave once again. Jungkook held him back again though, wanting him to stay.

    "Fine, babe." 

Is it wrong of me to fangirl over my own writing? VKOOK got me feeling different things, but then there's VMIN too. I honestly have no idea who to ship.

 

Leave some requests below! <3