first

amor vincit omnia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What will you do tonight, hyung?" Jongin ask Kyungsoo who is playing video game so peacefully. Kyungsoo is his roomate as well as his cousins. 

"Nothing." Kyungsoo answers shortly and still focussing his eyes on the screen. Jongin chuckles and pats the older guy. 

"You should go get a life."Jongin says dramatically which doesn't effect anything to peaceful Kyungsoo.

The next day, Kyungsoo goes to the college from morning to the early evening. After that he backs to his home routine which is watching movies, playing video games and maybe sometimes bothering Kim Jong In who sleeps so early because in the night he probably will go to another party.

"Hyung, i'm really sorry but can you go to the bookstore to buy me a book called prejudice"

"Pride prejudice, idiot." Kyungsoo correcting his cousins word without looking at him. He still focussing on his game console.

"Ah that. Whatever. I really need the book for the final project this semester. I really count on you, hyung." Kai continues and pats his hyung shoulder before leaving the flat to attend another party tonight.

"You wish." Kyungsoo blurted. 

 

 

What Kyungsoo doesn't understand is no mattet he refuses to do what Jong in says. He always ends up doing exactly what Jongin asks. "He's my dongsaeng after all." He says to himself.

So when he enters the bookstores. He directly went to the classics books shelves. He chuckles when he spots the only left pride prejudice book in the shelves, he's about to take that when a little hand reach the book.

"HEY!" Kyungsoo blurted.

"Yes?" The owner of the little hand looks at him, raising one of her eyebrow.

"I saw the book ..... first." Kyungsoo says hesitatedly because his eyes looks to the girl so dearly. He kinds of feeling something in his heart but he doesn't really understand what kind of this feeling.

"Ah. Sorry." she smiles to him and hands the book to him. " i didn't know that you were looking for this book as well." she finished her words and leaves Kyungsoo.

It takes probably one monutes before Kyungsoo takes the girl hands and give the book back to her.

"You know what? You can have it. I don't really need it." Kyungsoo says too fastly because the girl smiles but so... awkwardly. "I'm KYungsoo" he continues giving his hand to do the handshake. 

"I'm soojung" the girl smiles and accepts kyungsoo handshake. 

Both of them walks out of the bookstore together. Kyungsoo tries hard to organized words on how to ask her phone number. they walk in silence untill soojung breaks it and says. "I'll take the bus here. " kyungsoo nods slowly still thinking wether he should ask her or not. 

When she enters the bus door, she stops and tear the first page of the pride prejudice book and take the pen inside her bag. Kyungsoo looks at her bluntly, but his hands automotically catch the paper she rolls and throws to him.

That night Kyungsoo couldn't sleep, not because he can't beat his own higher score on his favorite video game but because he thinks wether or not he text her. 

 

He text her after exactly 5 days of thinking alone on wether or not he text her. Jongin doesn't give any responds to him because he openly says that he will never help Kyungsoo to get the girl who easily took his book. 

She replies exactly one minutes aftet he texted her. He can feels his cheeck muscles form a smile idiotically. They keeps texting untill they decides to meet again next saturday at coffee shop next the bookstore.

"Hyung, you don't need to wear tie on the first date." Jongin says frustated. He doesn't know that his hyung can be so stupid.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter