The end

Love is blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 3 hellish days for Jackson with no reply from Mark. Of course, he had foreseen that all this would happen and yet somehow his brain short circuited that day, and now he lost the person he treasured the most due to pure selfishness. Thinking now, he doesn’t even know as to why Mark would love a useless and hopeless lad like himself. Mark definitely deserved way more than a certain Wang Kayee. His train of thoughts was disrupted with his cellphone ringing; he picked up the call and was more than happy to know it was none other than his true love, Mark.

“Hello?” Mark said in a deep voice which sent chills down Jackson’s spine making his heart pound against his chest.

“Hello, Mark!” Jackson replied back. “Mark, I’m sorry, I didn’t know what I was thinking that time. I guess my brain had a complete shutdown, I swear I didn-“

“Come to the amusement park, will you?” as soon as he heard the blonde saying that, Jackson’s mind were filled with thoughts like a romantic proposal from the older.

“Are you-“

“No strings attached Jacks, but it’s something too important to be talked over the phone.”

Jackson’s heart broke into a million pieces after hearing that. He right now felt like Julius Caesar when he was being stabbed by his beloved friend Brutus. Of course he knew he would get turned down but he didn’t expect it to be this heartbreaking. He fought back his tears and managed to say a simple ‘okay’ as a reply.

 

Mark waited for the younger at the main gate with two large cups of butter popcorn, Jackson’s favorite as he came to know during these 3 months. He saw the brunette’s figure appearing slowly along with his aunt who dropped him to the park and helped him find the blonde.

“Hey”

“Hi, Mark.”

“Here, your butter popcorn. Just the way you love it, hot and extra buttery.” He said with a small smile not that the other could see it though

Jackson wanted to throw away the popcorn at the elder’s face and scream ‘it’s you what I love not this trash’ and that’s exactly what he didn’t do instead, he just accepted it with shaky hands.

“Let’s go to the Ferris wheel it’s a bit more quiet and private.” Mark stated as gleefully as ever

“If you wanted privacy then why an amusement park in the first place?” Jackson snapped. Surprisingly every damn thing today that Mark did today annoyed him to no bounds. And Mark’s cheerfulness did not help the situation at all; nonetheless it aggravated the younger more.

Mark just replied with intertwining their hands and walking ever so carelessly to the ticket counter. They got their turns and settled down in their seats. The giant wheel slowly started moving. Mark sensed the uncomfortable sil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter