end

Wrong

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open,as he looked at Jungkook who was sleeping beside him. They fought again last night,and of course it ended with rough kisses and sloppy-ish stuff. A sigh escaped his lips. He kept wondering lately,did he actually love Jungkook all this time? He groaned and got off the bed,stepping into the bathroom. He looked at his reflection in the mirror. He looked horrible. With the black circles under his eyes,dry lips and pale skin,he looked different than his normal self. Kim Taehyung that people knew was a good looking young man with a weird yet funny behaviour. Not this Taehyung. He washed his face and brushed his teeth before turning on the shower. After a few minutes cleaning himself up,he stepped out and dried himself before putting on his favourite skinny jeans and loose t-shirt. He fixed his purple hair that he dyed a week ago,and looked at Jungkook again. He somehow pitied that boy. He knew the fight started because Jungkook was being caring by forcing him to eat. He probably noticed that Taehyung looked thinner and messier. But he lost his temper and shouted at the innocent boy. He knew he was a jerk.

He grabbed a small sticky note from his work table and wrote something on it before placing it on the pillow beside Jungkook. Need to take some fresh air. I'll be back soon. Taehyung climbed downstairs and stepped out from his house. He walked down the road and stopped by the busy street. His eyes wandered around,and looked up when some raindrops started to fall. His lips formed a smile,morning rain was his favourite. The people around him rushed to find shelter but he just stood there,stucking both of his hands inside his jeans' pockets. He didn't know why but he turned to his left,and among the people around him,his eyes stopped on a boy with a blue umbrella. The boy suddenly looked up and turned to Taehyung's direction.

Their eyes met and time stopped.

◇◇◇

Jimin woke up and stretched,as he got off from his bed. He took a quick shower and dried himself up. He opened his cupboard and decided to wear a black t-shirt and jeans. He grinned when his puppy,Haneul went inside the room and jumped on him happily. Jimin rubbed her head and walked out of his room. He looked through the window as Haneul followed him. The sky was cloudy. "I think it's going to rain,Haneul." Jimin grabbed his blue umbrella and went out of his house,bidding goodbye to the puppy. He stepped along the road,humming some random songs as he arrived by the busy street. He grinned when the raindrops started to fall. He immediately opened his umbrella. His eyes glued at the cars passing by before looking down on his shoes. Suddenly,he had the urge to look up and turned right,which he did. His eyes immediately stopped on a boy with wet purple hair due to the rain,not far from him.

Their eyes met and time stopped.

◇◇◇

The silence killed Taehyung. He looked at the boy in front of him,who was staring at him. The aroma of the freshly brewed coffee filled Taehyung's nostrills immediately as soon as a waitress served the hot drink on their table. How did they get in the coffee shop? Well earlier,Jimin suddenly felt brave enough to step towards Taehyung who was soaking wet and shared the umbrella with him. Without words,they walked along the roadside and went inside the coffee shop. "Thanks." Jimin flashed a smile to the blushing waitress who quickly fleed to the back of the counter. He picked the cup up near his lips,slightly blew it and took a sip while Taehyung's eyes still glued on him. He was beautiful. With his fluffy black hair and those sparkly black eyes and faint red lips,he looked like an innocent 9 years old boy. "I'm Jimin,Park Jimin." The boy spoke as soon as he placed the cup back on the table. "Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung exclaimed coldly and ran his fingers through his wet hair. Jimin nodded and couldn't take his eyes off the hot guy in front of him. He was so good looking. His purple hair turned a shade darker because of the rain,and gosh his dark brown eyes were dangerous,his gaze could take the life out of Jimin anytime he looked at him,and his soft lips looked so inviting. Jimin felt himself getting weaker when he looked at Taehyung. "I look horrible,right?" His deep voice echoed in Jimin's ears,sending shivers down his spine. "No. Why do you even ask?" The corner of Jimin's lips raised a bit and his eyes formed two crescents. "Because I think that I do look horrible." Taehyung sighed and put the tips of his fingers on the cup. "May I?"

"S-sure."

Jimin stuttered as the boy picked up the cup and brought it to his lips,as he drank a little and when he put the cup down,he slightly his lips and it managed to make Jimin felt like he wanted to kill himself. "Why?" Taehyung looked at Jimin who was staring at him with round eyes and opened mouth. "N-nothing." The purplehead chuckled,not realizing how Jimin was holding himself from pulling Taehyung closer and pressed his lips on his. Jimin shrugged and laughed awkwardly to cover himself. Taehyung raised an eyebrow and he put both of his hands on the table and rested his chin on them,looking up at Jimin with his brown eyes.

"You're really cute,Jimin."

◇◇◇

"I'm home." Taehyung exclaimed and closed the door behind him. He looked around and saw Jungkook in the kitchen,chopping some vegetables. "Hey." Taehyung stepped inside the kitchen and leaned on the counter. "Oh,hey." Jungkook glanced at him with a smile and continued his work. Taehyung looked at the younger,he felt like he wanted to kill himself,for messing the innocent boy up. He looked way thinner than the first time Taehyung met him,and his eyes were puffed up,probably from crying too much. "I'm a horrible person." He spoke out of the blue and Jungkook looked at him,surprised. "No you're not." He spoke with his soft voice that Taehyung loved so much. "I am. I messed you up. I am a jerk." Than,the younger put down the knife and turned to look at the purplehead. "No you're not,Kim Taehyung. But if you actually do,I will still love you." Taehyung pressed his lips together into a thin line and Jungkook flashed a smile before continuing his cooking.

◇◇◇

Jimin moaned as Taehyung trailed wet kisses down his bare neck and chest,his arms around Taehyung's neck. He Jimin's collarbone and his hand skillfully trailed down Jimin's abs and ped his pants,pulling the jeans and the boxer both down. The session was quick,filled with Jimin screaming in pleasure,Taehyung's groans and Jimin out Taehyung's name. The black hair boy immediately dozed off after they were done. Taehyung laid beside Jimin and stared at the ceiling. He suddenly remembered Jungkook at home. "Jimin,I need to go now." He whispered as the latter nodded and Taehyung wore his jeans and shirt before stepping out of Jimin's house. He got in his car and drove to his house,he strangely felt depressed. He unlocked the door and went to his room,he felt a warm feeling inside him as soon as he saw Jungkook sleeping on the left side of the bed. He quietly laid down beside the boy and closed his eyes.

Then he felt a pair of arms sneaked around his waist. He moved his hand to hold Jungkook's hand. "I'm sorry for coming home late. I got works to do. I know I'm horrible." Jungkook hummed and spoke in a sleepy voice,"Even if you came home late,even if you're horrible,even if you cheated on me,you will still be the one I love out of the men in this world." Then,he fell asleep as a soft snore came out of his mouth. Taehyung's eyes grew wide as soon as he heard Jungkook's words. Oh my god. He messed this up, he really messed things up this time. He covered his face with both of his hands and sighed.

He realized that he was still madly in love with Jungkook.

◇end◇

 


 

Hey guys ^^ I'm here to say thank you to all the beautiful and wonderful people who support me whether in the I Know trilogy or 10 Shots of Taekook readers who follow all my taekook oneshots. You guys are definitely awesome :) 

Now,I know I'm such a horrible person for messing up all the I Know readers' feelings with this sudden VMin focused sequel. Let me explain. This oneshot is to ease all of you throughout the story before the REAL continuation of I Know is released. Yep,I'll be making the third and the last oneshot in I Know trilogy real quick,I promise. 

 

Again,thanks for reading my horrible oneshots,and for you who is reading this message right now,I just want to say,

you are definitely wonderful <3