Final

Dear September
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Class dismiss."

One of the best sentences that every student waited for including me. It was a long day and my class schedule was hectic. I've been stuck at my college since morning and finally finishes in the evening. But that's only the beginning. Right after class, I have to go to work. Yeah. I'm a student and also a part time worker at a book store not far from my apartment.

Since I was little, I always love reading and being surrounded by books always makes me happy and it gives me some inner peace. Most people might find me weird or called me a nerd or bookworm but it never offended me. One of my wish is to work at a book store and that came true when I saw a job vacancy and I went straight to meet the shop owner and ask about the position. 

Luck is on my side when Mrs. Park (the owner) says that he was looking for a part timer and the schedule was flexible since I was a student. I've been working at the shop for almost a year and I'm loving it. This book store has so many memories. I've seen enough drama happening. A good and also a bad one. Most of them are students and some of them were in the same college with me. Kinda embarrassing but I always pretend that I don't know them.

Some high school students also likes to spend their time here especially at the magazines section. Why? Obviously because of their idols. Mrs. Park sure knows how to attract people to her store. Not only she had special corner for KPOP Idols, but she also sell some merchandise with an affordable price and sometimes there's even a discount for students. Now you tell me why this store is always crowded!

As I reach the book store, I greet evryone politely and getting ready to start my job. Mrs.Park told us that there would be a new stock coming at night so we're probably gonna have to stay back a bit late. I could hear some of them are groaning and mumbling. I was the only one who didn't have any reaction at all. In fact I was glad that she kept me busy. I don't feel like going home early at all. Tomorrow I have only 1 class which is in the afternoon so I don't mind staying late.

"Y/N...wanna have dinner before we start working? We need extra energy since we're gonna work our off tonight." Hyeri ask me with a smile. She was also a student just like me except we're not in the same college.

"Not a bad idea. I was hungry. Let's go!" I quickly agreed and the both of us walk out from the store after getting a permission from Mrs. Park. We crossed the street and immediately went to our usual eating place. While waiting for our meal, Hyeri told me that she was having a fight with her boyfriend. Well, this is not the first time they were fighting. I'm always the one she will seek for advice and help her solve her relationship problem. In the end, everything was okay between them.

"Y/N how's your boyfriend?"

Hyeri's question struck me like a lightning! A painful stab was felt thru my heart. I just looked at Hyeri and back at my drink.

"He's fine. Just a bit busy lately."

Hyeri just nodded her head and no more questions coming from her as our meal arrived. She had Kimchi Jjigae while I had beef bibimbap. During the whole meal time, the both of us remain silent. As I was stirring the bibimbap, a group of high school students came in and as usual, they're being noisy and it irritates me and Hyeri.

"Omo! BTS looks hella fine with their new concept!"

"Jimin oppa is showing his abs again. Omo!"

"How can Jin oppa be so good looking? It's a crime."

"All I know is J-Hope oppa is mine!"

"Dream on. He's not available anymore. He's got himself a girlfriend."

"That girl is so lucky. But I still like J-Hope oppa!"

That name makes me choked my food and I thought I was going to die but Hyeri was quick enough to help me. She handed me a glass of plain water and I drank it. At the same time, I was patting my chest. After a few moment, finally I was be able to breathe normally. Lucky Hyeri didn't suspect anything. She thought I didn't swallow the food properly.

"You scared me Y/N. I know you're hungry but don't be gluttonous. What would I tell your boyfriend if something bad happen to you?" Hyeri lectured me and I just smile sheepishly at her.

"We should be going now. Yong Chul and Shin Lee are waiting for their turn to eat." I changed the topic and stood up from our table. Hyeri followed me from behind and we head straight to the counter. After we paid for our meal, we went back to the store and yes, Yong Chul and Shin Lee was waiting for us.

"What took you so long? I was about to die because of hunger." Yong Chul complained and he keep on patting his tummy. Hyeri rolled her eyes. These two boys are always making fun of Hyeri.

"Then die." Hyeri's short answer makes all of us laugh. I'm glad that these 3 people are my friends. They always have something to make feel at ease. When the two of them left, we start our work.

When I reached home, it was already midnight. I was so tired that all I could think of was my bed. I don't bother to take a shower or anything else. My apartment was on the third floor but I have no idea why I choose to take the stairs instead of elevator. Since it was already late, the staircase was a bit lonely and all I could hear was the sound of my footsteps climbing the stairs.

It took me only 3 minutes to reach my floor. I search for my keys in my bag and unlocked the door. As I stepped in, it was dark. Usually I would switch on the hallway light but I left in a hurry so I totally forgot about it. I walked into my kitchen and grab a bottle of water from the refrigerator and the minute the water enters my throat, it feels so good and refreshing!

But then my eyes caught something at the refrigerator door. It was a picture of me and my boyfriend. I think it was taken during our first date. I took the picture and stared at and slowly my eyes started to brim with tears. I miss him so much and it kills me from the inside for not having him by my side. He's been gone on tour for 3 months and we haven't been in contact since that.

At first, I was okay with it knowing his schedule was packed with showcases, fan-meetings, interviews and concerts. But after a while, I'm started to get worried because there's no communication between us at all. I've send him a message but there's no reply. I'm not the overly attached girlfriend where you have to call me all the time but it's enough if he could just reply saying that he was fine. That's all matters to me.

I guess this is the price you have to pay for dating an Idol. Yup. Jung Hoseok who is also known as J-Hope from BTS was my boyfriend. The one that those students talk about? That was me.

How did we end up together? Well...let's just say we go to the same high school. He was already an amazing dancer and he won a lot of dance competition during at school. I'm not even close to him but he's the friendly type of guy who will smile at everyone and greets them cheerfull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter