Without You

The Past Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

` (   THEPASTLOVE)

~Without You~

Year have been past, Mingyu and his friends are in different school since Mingyu got expelled by hitting other. Mingyu now was in Pledis High School without knowing anyone. He always sitting on the back and always quiet like he never exit the world.

Mingyu lean his head down on his chair and thinking about the past on everything he did and blame himself. Mingyu slowly close his eyes and tears fall down on his cheeks without any reason. "Ming, I am sorry." Mingyu say in his mind and wipe his tears away, then pick up all his stuff and walking out of the class. "Mingyu, where do you think you going in the middle of the class?" the teacher shout but Mingyu don't care, ignore and keep walking.

Mingyu don't care about his life, all he care is one person that he always blame himself for hurting him. Mingyu doesn't pay attention to where is he going and bump into someone. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump onto you." someone with a deep voice say but Mingyu don't even care and pick up his stuff then walk off again to somewhere. He walk closer to the place where he want to be and sit under the tree.

"Ming, I am so sorry for everything I have done." the tear fall down to his cheeks on the second time. Mingyu look around and thinking about him again, he miss everything they both do and hangout together. He miss when they both holding hand and always be their for each other. "I should have told you how I feel about you before you gone." Mingyu is talking to himself and lean against the tree. "I hope to turn back time and told you everything how much I love you and feel for you."

"Wonwoo, what took you so long? I have been waiting for about almost 10 minute already."

"Sorry Doyoon. I got into something."

"I am just kidding with you Wonnie, no need to worry about this."

"Everyday! I think I might get tired of you kidding and joking around with me hyung."

"Wonnie, we have know each other since first school, don't you think you will hurt my feeling?"

Wonwoo laugh. "I am just kidding with you too hyung."

"Forget it. Let's do our homework. Sorry Wonnie but let copy your note. I slept in class and didn't finish copy the note on the broad."

Wonwoo roll his eyes and take out his notebook and give it to Doyoon. "Thank you Wonnie, you save my life this time."

"Not this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter